Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dr John Lott is available via email if you wish to argue with him. I have had email correspondence with him myself. Don't stop there however, if you are a non-believer. Also contact academic Jaclyn Schildkraut, national expert on mass shootings research and :classic:Assistant Professor at SUNY who received recognition for Outstanding Academic Title for her book on mass shootings.

Wait, how could an academic receive recognition for factual data when it doesn't align with the anti-gun movement? Maybe because she is honest.

Thanks for verifying the data is true on a per capita basis, which is exactly what I said. The data never lies when it is the truth.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this isnt R or D but...

lol at anti gun retards, when shits pops off and you cant defend yourself it will be lulz for everyone.

hopefully good vibes can protect you from bullets.
True, except the anti gun people are super cop callers who somehow think a cop can save them when some psycho has a gun pointed at their face and super cop going to cape up and fly in... LOL :dead:

Jun 21, 2006
Also contact academic Jaclyn Schildkraut, national expert on mass shootings research and :classic:Assistant Professor at SUNY who received recognition for Outstanding Academic Title for her book on mass shootings.
A mass shooting research expert? Lol How many mass shooting research experts live in america per million people?
Why would you need a mass shooting research expert when there is no mass shooting problem?

May 14, 2002
Jun 21, 2006
This shit wasn't even posted at nu.nl. atleast I couldn't find it.

You also forgot to mention the following:
Ook Nederlander? Here you go. It happened a couple a days ago. You seen that video though? Lol

Man (44) vast na dreiging met messen op schoolplein Alphen aan den Rijn | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

What did I forget to mention? It was all there in the link (source) i provided. It’s a crazy person without easy access to a gun. The students gave him a nice beating and scared him away. Imagine this would not have been possible if the crazy person had a gun when he came to the school.

May 9, 2002
Actually a shot gun would have killed more people at this shooting here is an expert proving it. And also this country won and keeps it;s freedom because of guns.
The democrats and media are just a bunch of gun hating pussies.
This is America land of the free of guns.. if people dont like it they can go to the EU China..or other communnist / Fascist countries.. don't let the door hit you on the way out..

Ted Nugent Proves A Shotgun Is Deadlier Than An AR-15 - YouTube

Ted Nugent Proves A Shotgun Is Deadlier Than An AR-15 - YouTube
FUCK YES MURICA BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ALL THE BROWNIES!!!

May 9, 2002
Dr John Lott is available via email if you wish to argue with him. I have had email correspondence with him myself. Don't stop there however, if you are a non-believer. Also contact academic Jaclyn Schildkraut, national expert on mass shootings research and :classic:Assistant Professor at SUNY who received recognition for Outstanding Academic Title for her book on mass shootings.

Wait, how could an academic receive recognition for factual data when it doesn't align with the anti-gun movement? Maybe because she is honest.

Thanks for verifying the data is true on a per capita basis, which is exactly what I said. The data never lies when it is the truth.
Also fact:

The first thing to note about the rankings is that Lott has compared the mass shooting death rate in the United States with that of other countries where there was a mass shooting between 2009 and 2015. This might seem obvious, but it’s important to point out that very many countries did not see a single mass shooting as defined by Lott during this period.

Its easy to cherry pick my dude.

Again, US has a much bigger problem with mass shootings than any other country. No one else is experiencing mutli- mass shootings a year, let alone in fuckin SCHOOLS.

But yeah, Netherlands is just horrid.

*jerk off motion

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Also fact:

The first thing to note about the rankings is that Lott has compared the mass shooting death rate in the United States with that of other countries where there was a mass shooting between 2009 and 2015. This might seem obvious, but it’s important to point out that very many countries did not see a single mass shooting as defined by Lott during this period.

Its easy to cherry pick my dude.

Again, US has a much bigger problem with mass shootings than any other country. No one else is experiencing mutli- mass shootings a year, let alone in fuckin SCHOOLS.

But yeah, Netherlands is just horrid.

*jerk off motion
If that is the case, then you are correct, I did not read that- if that is true. That is not what he said to me however, so I would like a way to verify that whomever is saying that on Snopes is being truthful. Dr Lott used the FBI definition for a mass shooting for his research and he said for ALL of it. That is where the difference lies, everyone is using a different definition, however when you compile data, you use one standard, not many, which he did- his own government's.

No one is arguing about the school shooting problem, my point is mass shootings happen period. I already said our gubmint has failed protecting our children, shit that's by design.

If Dr Lott used one standard, then his data is truthful, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
If that is the case, then you are correct, I did not read that- if that is true. That is not what he said to me however, so I would like a way to verify that whomever is saying that on Snopes is being truthful. Dr Lott used the FBI definition for a mass shooting for his research and he said for ALL of it. That is where the difference lies, everyone is using a different definition, however when you compile data, you use one standard, not many, which he did- his own government's.

No one is arguing about the school shooting problem, my point is mass shootings happen period. I already said our gubmint has failed protecting our children, shit that's by design.

If Dr Lott used one standard, then his data is truthful, whether you like it or not.
lol you are missing the point Fucky is making. You either have been brainwashed or you are part of the NRA propaganda machine.

May 14, 2002
Ook Nederlander? Here you go. It happened a couple a days ago. You seen that video though? Lol

Man (44) vast na dreiging met messen op schoolplein Alphen aan den Rijn | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

What did I forget to mention? It was all there in the link (source) i provided. It’s a crazy person without easy access to a gun. The students gave him a nice beating and scared him away. Imagine this would not have been possible if the crazy person had a gun when he came to the school.
Ja ik ben ook Nederlander haha
Yea that video was so typical lol

True, but he's still a mental patient who lashed out. I'm certain if planned correctly you can atleast kill 7 people with a knife or crude homemade explosive devices before anyone knows what's going on.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Funny how so many people swear Donald Trump is the second coming of Adolf Hitler but then want all people to hand over their guns to the government.

I've never owned a gun (I qualified pistol, shotgun, M4 rifle, and MK48 machine gun in the military) but am seriously considering getting one now before the government caves in to the children.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Funny how so many people swear Donald Trump is the second coming of Adolf Hitler but then want all people to hand over their guns to the government.

I've never owned a gun (I qualified pistol, shotgun, M4 rifle, and MK48 machine gun in the military) but am seriously considering getting one now before the government caves in to the children.
Definitely get one. All it takes is one crazy addict to break in your house to wish you had one, imo