Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2018
who's the black bitch smiling like that in the front? it seems too fake to be fake. really hoping this kids are just selfish assholes. that would terrible if it was anything else.

DWO don't send me alex jones shit lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
School Board knew of Parkland shooter's obsession with guns...

Warning signs present in Cruz's education plan prior to Douglas enrollment

"What you're discussing from the plan seems to be the profile of a mass killer," said Dottie Provenzano, who retired from Broward County Public Schools in 2017.

"Nikolas at times, will be distracted by inappropriate conversations of his peers if the topic is about guns, people being killed or the armed forces," wrote Cross Creek educators.

"He is fascinated by the use of guns and often speaks of weapons and the importance of 'having weapons to remain safe in this world.'"

"He becomes preoccupied with things such as current events regarding wars and terrorist [sic]."

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Woman Called FBI Tip Line Before Florida School Shooting, Said Nikolas Cruz Was ‘About to Explode’ | KTLA

A woman close to the Parkland, Florida, school shooter called an FBI tip line in early January to describe a young man with an arsenal of knives and guns who was “going to explode” and said she feared him “getting into a school and just shooting the place up.”

“I just want to, you know, get it off my chest in case something does happen and I do believe something’s going to happen,” the woman said, according to a transcript of the January 5 call reviewed by CNN.

When will we start protesting to ban the FBI?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I mentioned here in post 47 the GOD themes.....

So now we get this:

Fla. Legislature wants more God in schools - News - Northwest Florida Daily News - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Sunday
Feb 18, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Feb 18, 2018 at 12:04 PM
The Florida Legislature is making moves to require all Florida school districts to prominently display "In God We Trust" in schools.

By Daniel Sutphin | Charlotte Sun
The Florida Legislature is making moves to require all Florida school districts to prominently display "In God We Trust" in schools.

The bill will be a lesson to children, said Democratic Rep. Kimberly Daniels at the House PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee meeting on Jan. 23 
in her presentation of the bill. She believes the motto should be displayed more conspicuously so that children will be exposed and educated "on this great motto which is a part of this country’s foundation."

It received unanimous approval, sending it to the House Education Committee for more discussion.

Bryan Bouton, Port Charlotte High teacher and Charlotte FEA President, told the Sun he thinks funding could be better used for other things since Florida schools already display the state motto on Florida state flags in multiple sites around each school and the American flag in the classrooms. "To be quite blunt, the need to fully fund Florida’s schools is a much more pressing issue than hanging a Florida state flag in every classroom ... what will the cost be, who will bear it and why is this even a thing when we fund schools at 2007 (year) levels? We currently say the Pledge of Allegiance every day as a part of our morning announcements. That doesn’t affect teachers at all, as it’s been a part of the day for a while now."

When asked about the resulting cost at the meeting if the bill passes, Daniels said she didn’t believe it would be that much of a significant cost to "just put a symbol on the wall." She said, I think it will be very doable. I think the importance of our children knowing the history and being able to see this will far much outweigh whatever small costs that there may be."

At the subcommittee meeting, both Democrats and Republicans praised the bill. Republican Rep. Ralph Massullo said he thought it was important for students to realize the civic history of Florida and that one portion of that history is that "we do trust in God."

"At least, that’s our motto," Massullo said. "At least, as far as I know, as of today, that’s an important thing for the country."

Republican Rep. Mel Ponder of Destin echoed Massullo at the meeting. Going on to say, "I’ve seen time and time again ... I think we too as a culture, as a nation, even other nations as well from one generation to the next, will forget the testimony, will forget the heritage, will forget the DNA of what the prior generation brought to the table."

He believes supporting the bill will allow Floridians to put "honor where honor is due and (to) celebrate a bedrock of nation of 'in God We Trust.’"

Democratic Rep. Larry Lee also praised the bill at the meeting, saying that it would be important in a time when young people do not go to church or "even value or respect life anymore." He said, "We look at what’s happening with a lot of our young people today, we’re taking God out of everything. This country was built on God."

"That bill is being supported by both Democrats and Republicans," said Pat Gardner, President of Sarasota Classified/Teachers Association. "Legislators should be focused on the catastrophic teacher shortages they are going to have and not on what is posted in a classroom or how many minutes they have recess."

Should the bill pass, the Charlotte school district will comply, according to School Board Chairman Ian Vincent.

"If the legislature directs us to do it," said Vincent, "we will, as we do with all state laws."
Bill That Requires ‘In God We Trust’ Be Displayed on Florida School Grounds Passes State House | KTLA

Doesn't pass bill to ban FBI, disband Broward County Coward err Sheriffs Office

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Explosives dont kill people. People kill people!
That's correct, an explosive has never killed a single person unless it was triggered to detonate. I'm glad you are starting to contemplate how things actually work.

Since you are being facetious, however, we should follow your line of thinking and eliminate all police officers around the world though because I can find a police officer every single day who commits a wrongful act against humanity. This is detrimental to all of our societies don't you think.....

For someone who lives so far away from the US you sure seem worried about it quite a bit. Must be great living in a country so free that has no problems of it's own, what a Utopia.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My line of thinking is more logical than to eliminate all police officers
It is? If police officers are the problem, why not eliminate them?

Why haven't cigarettes been eliminated?

What about unhealthy food options?

How about vehicles?

That's what you are saying with your line of thinking....

We can ban all of these things then they can't ever hurt another person, ever. These things are the problem, right..... It's what you said.....

Your Utopia has a chance to show the rest of the world how it's done, get on the ball guy....

Last edited: