Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
that part.

They had his name....knew he was making threats...the whole 9. But hands were tied due to the fact he didnt act on those threats. Cant a cop arrest you if you tell them face to face that your gonna kick their ass? So if a person is making threats on other peoples lives nothing can be done until they act on those threats? I've always been under the impression that if you make threats you can go to jail for that.
Exactly. While driving today, there were two different former FBI special agents interviewed on the local radio here separately and they both made excuses for the FBI not doing anything, saying "well him saying that is a 1st Amendment right, we cant just violate his constitutional and or civil rights......" Yada yada yada

But wait, what's this then?

Ross High School student charged with making threat

Arrested for posting he could beat that number (the 17 murders)....

Ya FBI just cannot be trusted smh of course local police arrested the kid, just saying tho

Last edited:
May 22, 2006
Rip to the victims

This type of shit don’t happen in Russia. It don’t happen in North Korea. Only in USA.
Why?
because as a society we have developed terrible moral character.

Media glamorizes these mass shootings. They even tell them what gun to use. Without going into specifics, every person who is into guns knows that the ar15 is pretty mediocre. And schools are easy targets, shoot a bunch of trapped kids.

I think the school shootings could be stopped right away by adding metal detectors and armed guards at schools and a full media blackout of mass shootings. Sorta like how you never see streakers at sporting events on TV, they don't show it as to not encourage it.

A lot of people dont like the idea of armed guards at schools, but tough shit. Gotta meet force with force. And that is where we are at now. Last I checked shooting up a school was already a pretty big crime, so i don't think new laws is the answer.

Concerts, sporting events, festivals, etc all have that type of security.

Access to guns is never ever ever ever going away. In fact access is increasing. You can 3D print a gun. Soon you'll be able to 3D print a gun drone off your phone

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
09.24.1960 Minor Planet (4064) Marjorie 2126 P-L discovered

09.24.1998 Nikolaus Jacob Cruz born

05.14.1998 Marjory Stoneman Douglas dies

05.14.1948 Israel Independence recognized

02.14.2018 Nikolas Jacob Cruz allegedly murders 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel leads local portion of response and investigation. Office received at least 20 calls previously about Cruz. Israel, who is Jewish, is a gun control advocate

02.14.1929 St. Valentine's Day Massacre occurs killing 5 members and 2 affiliates of the North Side Gang

10.01.1910 Napoleon Bonaparte Broward dies (Broward County where high school is located. Also Marjory Stoneman Douglas was a vocal opponent of Napoleon Broward). Also, Broward County founded 10.01.1915

10.01.2017 Las Vegas RT91 Music Festival Massacre

Cruz translation is CROSS

The name Israel given to Jacob following the episode of his wrestling with the angel (Genesis 32:22–32) is etymologized as composition of אֵל el "god" and the root שָׂרָה śarah "to rule, contend, have power, prevail over": שָׂרִיתָ עִם־אֱלֹהִים (KJV: "a prince hast thou power with God"); alternatively, the el can be read as the subject, for a translation of "[The God] El rules/condends/struggles".

State Motto of Florida: IN GOD WE TRUST

Napoleon, THE HIDDEN HAND

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
New Found Glory (2 members went to MSD H.S.)

Passing Time Lyrics

What a waste of a day.
Such a waste of time.
I'd never admit to say
That the fault is mine.
I'm never too far away.
I'm never too close behind.
These songs are my way
To keep you in my mind.
Too close is too far away from you.
You are the one and only sign.
Why did it take so long, so long for me to come to?
All I needed was time.
Too stubborn, too ignorant, too crazy about you.
I didn't know love was blind.
To say this world was made for us.
I never knew, I never tried.
How can we make it through today
Without thinking about tomorrow?
One heart is enough to save.
Sit back and watch it all go.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Party on Apocalypse (Album: Makes Me Sick (2017))
New Found Glory

LYRICS
Living for the weekend state of mind makes me sick
Just thinking of the bad habits
People passing out in parking lots
That "you only live once" way of thinking
It's so twisted, are you living or just wasted?
An escape 'cause you can't face it

If a psycho said "this is the end"
I think I'd believe him

Now the whole world is full of it
Building a bunker and jumping in
After everyone self-destructs
Pop the hatch and we'll climb back up

Back up

This self-centered generation taking pictures
Of themselves then changing features
Pleasing over critical creatures
Everyone's got a cause but how strong is the foundation?
Moving like the waves of the ocean
Do you care or just throw stones in?

If a billboard read "this was the end"
I think I'd believe it

Back up

I heard there's a hot new craze of driving off a steep cliff
Are you gonna do it, what will they say if you won't?
I hear there's a brand-new trend where you swallow bags of thumbtacks
Are you gonna do it, what will they say if you don't?

Back up

I'm building a bunker and jumping in
Are you gonna do it?
(It's the end of the world as we know it)
What will I say if you won't?
I'm building a bunker and jumping in
Are you gonna do it?
What will I say if you don't?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I mentioned here in post 47 the GOD themes.....

So now we get this:

Fla. Legislature wants more God in schools - News - Northwest Florida Daily News - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Sunday
Feb 18, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Feb 18, 2018 at 12:04 PM
The Florida Legislature is making moves to require all Florida school districts to prominently display "In God We Trust" in schools.

By Daniel Sutphin | Charlotte Sun
The Florida Legislature is making moves to require all Florida school districts to prominently display "In God We Trust" in schools.

The bill will be a lesson to children, said Democratic Rep. Kimberly Daniels at the House PreK-12 Innovation Subcommittee meeting on Jan. 23 
in her presentation of the bill. She believes the motto should be displayed more conspicuously so that children will be exposed and educated "on this great motto which is a part of this country’s foundation."

It received unanimous approval, sending it to the House Education Committee for more discussion.

Bryan Bouton, Port Charlotte High teacher and Charlotte FEA President, told the Sun he thinks funding could be better used for other things since Florida schools already display the state motto on Florida state flags in multiple sites around each school and the American flag in the classrooms. "To be quite blunt, the need to fully fund Florida’s schools is a much more pressing issue than hanging a Florida state flag in every classroom ... what will the cost be, who will bear it and why is this even a thing when we fund schools at 2007 (year) levels? We currently say the Pledge of Allegiance every day as a part of our morning announcements. That doesn’t affect teachers at all, as it’s been a part of the day for a while now."

When asked about the resulting cost at the meeting if the bill passes, Daniels said she didn’t believe it would be that much of a significant cost to "just put a symbol on the wall." She said, I think it will be very doable. I think the importance of our children knowing the history and being able to see this will far much outweigh whatever small costs that there may be."

At the subcommittee meeting, both Democrats and Republicans praised the bill. Republican Rep. Ralph Massullo said he thought it was important for students to realize the civic history of Florida and that one portion of that history is that "we do trust in God."

"At least, that’s our motto," Massullo said. "At least, as far as I know, as of today, that’s an important thing for the country."

Republican Rep. Mel Ponder of Destin echoed Massullo at the meeting. Going on to say, "I’ve seen time and time again ... I think we too as a culture, as a nation, even other nations as well from one generation to the next, will forget the testimony, will forget the heritage, will forget the DNA of what the prior generation brought to the table."

He believes supporting the bill will allow Floridians to put "honor where honor is due and (to) celebrate a bedrock of nation of 'in God We Trust.’"

Democratic Rep. Larry Lee also praised the bill at the meeting, saying that it would be important in a time when young people do not go to church or "even value or respect life anymore." He said, "We look at what’s happening with a lot of our young people today, we’re taking God out of everything. This country was built on God."

"That bill is being supported by both Democrats and Republicans," said Pat Gardner, President of Sarasota Classified/Teachers Association. "Legislators should be focused on the catastrophic teacher shortages they are going to have and not on what is posted in a classroom or how many minutes they have recess."

Should the bill pass, the Charlotte school district will comply, according to School Board Chairman Ian Vincent.

"If the legislature directs us to do it," said Vincent, "we will, as we do with all state laws."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
09.24.1960 Minor Planet (4064) Marjorie 2126 P-L discovered

09.24.1998 Nikolaus Jacob Cruz born

05.14.1998 Marjory Stoneman Douglas dies

05.14.1948 Israel Independence recognized

02.14.2018 Nikolas Jacob Cruz allegedly murders 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel leads local portion of response and investigation. Office received at least 20 calls previously about Cruz. Israel, who is Jewish, is a gun control advocate

02.14.1929 St. Valentine's Day Massacre occurs killing 5 members and 2 affiliates of the North Side Gang

10.01.1910 Napoleon Bonaparte Broward dies (Broward County where high school is located. Also Marjory Stoneman Douglas was a vocal opponent of Napoleon Broward). Also, Broward County founded 10.01.1915

10.01.2017 Las Vegas RT91 Music Festival Massacre

Cruz translation is CROSS

The name Israel given to Jacob following the episode of his wrestling with the angel (Genesis 32:22–32) is etymologized as composition of אֵל el "god" and the root שָׂרָה śarah "to rule, contend, have power, prevail over": שָׂרִיתָ עִם־אֱלֹהִים (KJV: "a prince hast thou power with God"); alternatively, the el can be read as the subject, for a translation of "[The God] El rules/condends/struggles".

State Motto of Florida: IN GOD WE TRUST

Napoleon, THE HIDDEN HAND

Louisiana Purchase
2.14 million square km sold by Napoleon Bonaparte to US. Effective October 1, 1804, the purchased territory was organized into the Territory of Orleans (most of which would become the state of Louisiana) and the District of Louisiana, which was temporarily under control of the governor and judicial system of the Indiana Territory.

What a coincidence Fat Tuesday occurred day before our new St. Valentine's Day Massacre

Mardi Gras (1943) Film
Approved | 19 min | Short, Music
Release Date: October 1, 1943

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
A dude who lived in my neighborhood had a mental problem. I do believe he was schizophrenic. The state funded mental hospital released him as his medi-cal visits were exhausted. His mother begged and pleaded but they released him. He ended up killing his mom with his bare hands. The united states has a mental health crisis that needs to be addressed and fixed.
100% agree with you. The problem is that every time a shooting happens, the right will say it’s all about mental health and it’s not a gun problem. Maybe that’s true, maybe that’s not. The right then does nothing to help the mental helath problem and instead they work on legislation that only makes it worse. If they don’t want the gun laws changed then they need to actively work on this mental health issue to show that they actually give a fuck.