Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The answer is easy, it's the society that has been designed. Our society is not Russia or North Korea. Things happen in both those places that don't happen here, you can't compare apples to oranges. They don't give out the psychotropic meds in Russia and NK that they give here either. Every single one of these school shooters has been on one or more.

Jun 21, 2006
The answer is easy, it's the society that has been designed. Our society is not Russia or North Korea. Things happen in both those places that don't happen here, you can't compare apples to oranges.
How has america designed its society so that crazy muthafuckas can walk into a public place and shoot people because they feel frustrated?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How has america designed its society so that crazy muthafuckas can walk into a public place and shoot people because they feel frustrated?
Please see my edited comment. People have been killing people for 4 million years my friend. America is only unique in how it is being carried out. Our mental health system has been broken since it's inception, but moreso since they stopped funding it and closed institutions in the late 70s and 80s. The ones in power have cut it more and more of the last 38 years, never attempting to actually improve it. How has America designed it? Through Destruction, Materialism, and Imposition. Destruction of the family, Materialism in place of morals and values, and Imposition on every facet of American Life. Deus Meumque Jus esoteric agenda.

Sep 3, 2002
I blame all the adults in this child’s life who never provided this kid with experiences and opportunities to acquire any skill/ability to give him confidence or thicker skin to protect himself from the desperation he must have felt to commit this type of a shit show.

All these white kids with guns need some better role models.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This kid was distraught over a girl, over getting expelled, over the death of his adoptive mother. Our society does not teach males to get counseling. This kid did voluntarily enter a mental health institution. For how long, they haven't told us, but in this country you initially go in for a 48 hour to 72 hour eval, and if you voluntarily do it, they cannot legally hold you unless you say you are going to hurt yourself or others. They cannot force you to go to a 90 day (or longer) inpatient treatment program, unless you are a minor or been deemed by a court of law. The mental health system here is ran by insurance companies that only care about profit, which means once the insurance says your time is up, you are released unless you are proven to be a risk (hard to do without admission or legal evidence) or violated a law. The federal government will rule against mental health disabilities 90% of the first three times it's filed for.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How about that constitutional right to carry a gun though? That makes America unique also.
A gun is a tool, weapon, means, whatever you want to call it. If you don't fix the mental health system, the same person who would use a gun against their target will use something else. 99% of gun owners in the US never commit a felony with it and that 99% is a substantial number of people.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The school did not report this person to law enforcement, even though they knew the risks, he wasn't allowed to bring a backpack on campus when he went there before he was expelled. When the FBI was notified by a YouTuber, the FBI did nothing. So we have many entities at play here- Mental Health, Federal Education, Local and Federal law enforcement, and none of them talked to each other...... Sounds like a system failure. I hope there will be at minimum 17 lawsuits against government.

Jun 21, 2006
There’s crazy people everywhere, man. Lots of crazy people that don’t get the help they need. In other countries they don’t have easy access to fire weapons though.

‘guns don’t kill people, people kill people’ is a slogan that has been created by people that make a lot of money selling guns. Y’all being tricked by some rich muthafuckas.

Just my opinion

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You have a right to your opinion. Having lived here my entire life, in a state that has never infringed on my right to possess a weapon, while also having a father who taught and took me to gun safety training as a youth, I can tell you it's a people problem, not a gun problem- and that has never been instilled on me by a gun manufacturer.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
The school did not report this person to law enforcement, even though they knew the risks, he wasn't allowed to bring a backpack on campus when he went there before he was expelled. When the FBI was notified by a YouTuber, the FBI did nothing. So we have many entities at play here- Mental Health, Federal Education, Local and Federal law enforcement, and none of them talked to each other...... Sounds like a system failure. I hope there will be at minimum 17 lawsuits against government.
that part.

They had his name....knew he was making threats...the whole 9. But hands were tied due to the fact he didnt act on those threats. Cant a cop arrest you if you tell them face to face that your gonna kick their ass? So if a person is making threats on other peoples lives nothing can be done until they act on those threats? I've always been under the impression that if you make threats you can go to jail for that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You make money in the gun industry?
Nope, too much risk selling to someone who should not be buying for me, I'll pass on that action. I am not innocent however. I work for one of the world's largest technology corporations, that sell devices to people and governments that are used for murder and warfare and I'm certain have killed millions of innocent people around the world. Take away every gun on the planet and these entities will still exist, still profit, and their machines will still murder.

May 4, 2002
Every single person who failed to follow through and do something to prevent this should be fired and face jail time. There are no excuses bc this kids was all over on social media doing shit and said point blank he was gonna do it.

The fbi should be ashamed of themselves as well as the school district..

He "trained" with some white pride folks and wven they dont want shit to do with this, that says alot.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
There’s crazy people everywhere, man. Lots of crazy people that don’t get the help they need. In other countries they don’t have easy access to fire weapons though.

‘guns don’t kill people, people kill people’ is a slogan that has been created by people that make a lot of money selling guns. Y’all being tricked by some rich muthafuckas.

Just my opinion
A dude who lived in my neighborhood had a mental problem. I do believe he was schizophrenic. The state funded mental hospital released him as his medi-cal visits were exhausted. His mother begged and pleaded but they released him. He ended up killing his mom with his bare hands. The united states has a mental health crisis that needs to be addressed and fixed.