Florida Man Opens Fire At School Board Meeting, Kills Himself (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Did anyone catch this in the article?

Duke was charged in October 1999 with aggravated stalking, shooting or throwing a missile into a building or vehicle and obstructing justice, according to state records. He was convicted and sentenced in January 2000 to five years in prison and was released in January 2004. Records show Duke was a licensed massage therapist before his arrest but it wasn't clear if he was employed.
Wait...LOLWUT

I had no idea you could THROW A MISSILE and only get an OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE charged slapped on you.

I heart this country.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Did anyone catch this in the article?

Wait...LOLWUT

I had no idea you could THROW A MISSILE and only get an OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE charged slapped on you.

I heart this country.
yet if you spit on someone you can get assault charges lol

this country is ass backwards...a man has a missle and gets a slap on the wrist....depending on the type of loogie you could face a strike

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when he started spraypainting a fucking circle with a v i woulda been like "NIGGA!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" and got shot 4 minutes early

you dont bring no fuckin spraypaint indoors

i did that shit once (spraypainted indoors), and i spent 3 days in jail
was it worth it? fuckyea :airguitar:

i wanted to see him merkington himself, no fair
i feel a lil let down, when i clicked the video i was like "YESSS"

its coo tho i saw a dude shoot his face off with a shotgun on live news in san diego once from a live helicopter, that was all good

can anyone find that? i wanna relive my teen years