Fist fights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Was At The Club Dancing With Every Girl In It. Some Dude Got Mad And Came Up And Punched Me In The Back Of The Head, I Smiled And Grabbed Dude And Threw Him Down 30 Flights Of Stairs. It Took Him About 10 Mins To Get Up But He Tried Coming Back Up In There And The Bouncer Wouldn't Let Him In. I'm Standing In The Doorway With About 15 Hoes On Me And A Cup In My Hand And I Smash It On Him. Dude Gets Throw Down The Stairs Again By The Bouncer. It Was Tough Not Doing All The Work Myself, But You Got To Take The Stairway To Heaven When It Comes Your Way.

May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
I Was At The Club Dancing With Every Girl In It. Some Dude Got Mad And Came Up And Punched Me In The Back Of The Head, I Smiled And Grabbed Dude And Threw Him Down 30 Flights Of Stairs. It Took Him About 10 Mins To Get Up But He Tried Coming Back Up In There And The Bouncer Wouldn't Let Him In. I'm Standing In The Doorway With About 15 Hoes On Me And A Cup In My Hand And I Smash It On Him. Dude Gets Throw Down The Stairs Again By The Bouncer. It Was Tough Not Doing All The Work Myself, But You Got To Take The Stairway To Heaven When It Comes Your Way.
The stairway to heaven sounds interesting,

but I'm on the highway to hell