Fist fights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
We Ended Up Having A Storm Of Babies But They Were All Aborted But You Because She Said She Wanted To Keep You Because She Thought You Would Look Like "Alf" And Did

Look Your Prom Picture When You Went By Yourself

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
One in particular I got into which sounds pretty funny now was in college. There was this guy down the hall from me in the dorms. He would come into my room and would wrestle with my roommate, often winding up on my stuff (like my recliner). I would tell him to leave my shit alone and do that immature shit somewhere else, but he didn't give a fuck. The straw that broke the camel's back was on a Sunday night when I returned from a weekend of visiting my family. I came back to my room to find the one cup I used for drinking water was halfway full of tobacco spit. I knew it was him because he was the only disrespectful mother fucker that would do something like that. I walked down the hall with the cup in hand and found he had left the door unlocked. I opened the door and found he was sleeping. I said, "Hey, you forgot your spit cup," and tossed the cup full of tobacco spit onto him while he was sleeping in bed. I walked back out into the hallway and waited because I knew it was about to be on. But he came out screaming so loudly at me that before any major blows could be thrown, the R.A.'s came and pulled us apart. Needless to say, he rarely came into my room again and didn't mess with any of my stuff again.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Last fight I got into I was sucker punched by a 6'8" marine with PTSD. He hit me once in the back of the head while I was sitting down and I got a lil lump but my homies pulled us apart before any real damage was done.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Met My Closest Homeboy Through A Fist Fight, Well Kinda. I Had A Pair Of Gloves And Some Lil Guys Said "I Bet You Can't Beat Our N" So I Said Bring Him Over. I Took The Left Glove And He The Right And Blasted The Foam Up Out The Gloves. He Could Box And Could Take Hits And He Saw That I Could Too, So I Put The Gloves Back In The Ride And He Took Me Over To The Adjacent Neighborhood. We've Got Into It A Few More Times Without Gloves, But We Hella Family And His Family One Of The Biggest In Chatt.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Ain't Going To Argue I'm Just Going To Keep Paving My Way Through Society, I Bet They All Like Fighting All The Guys I Ever Fought In My Life, And When I Fought Them They Felt Challenged Rather Then Just Punked.

Feel Free, Like Wind I'm Gone.

When I Was In The 4th Grade I Took On A Junior In High School He Wasn't No Punk And Was 6'3" And On Roller Blades. I Told Him There Wasn't No Roller Blading Through Our Neighborhood And He Rolled Over And I Told Him To Take Them Off And Walk Home In His Socks. He Said Something And I Rolled Him On His Back And Started To Fuck Him Up.