Fist fights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I wasn't a nerd, in school I played football and rolled with my homies frum my side of town which there weren't many enrolled. I use to get fine britches and go to jump off parties like 200-300 deep. And been smoking gud for the last two decades.

Imma gonna do what I do, I always been fresh, I get the bitches wet like ocean water and sink it in like Arnold Palmer. I'm working to plow out my first million now and it isn't all but a dream.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Feb 8, 2006
I wasn't a nerd, in school I played football and rolled with my homies frum my side of town which there weren't many enrolled. I use to get fine britches and go to jump off parties like 200-300 deep. And been smoking gud for the last two decades.

Imma gonna do what I do, I always been fresh, I get the bitches wet like ocean water and sink it in like Arnold Palmer. I'm working to plow out my first million now and it isn't all but a dream.

lol ya ok

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
"I use to get fine britches" lmao ok dr Brule did you have 5 broats too?

I had to put mixxer magnolia on ignore. trying to decipher his posts gave me a headache.
This guy posted a picture of a .5 bammer nug next to his AK in the detox trying to look cool.

Props: GTS and GTS
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
There use to be gang fights daily at our midget practices, we used to have to fight to that. We were still brothers but we have to throw fists and we was the toughest team. I broke my nose hitting so hard and I broke noses in football, so yes I took some head hits.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Was A Suicide Cell For 6 Months And Had To Squab Everyday. Fuck It All That's Where My Head Went. The Mutha Fuckin Thunderdome. No Nuttin, Air Conditioner Blastin 24/7, And We Kept Toe To Toe In Turtle Suits And Fought It Out Into Bare Naked Brawls After They Tore Off. Listen To That Bullshit, Because It Is Real.

Big OG Started To Take Me Under His Wing And Teach Me, Work Out With Me, Bust Ryhmes, Talk Religion, And Everything Else You Could Do. So I Didn't Have To Fight As Much As He Did But I Was Busting Eyes Open And Breaking Ribs.

Though Funny He Wasn't Teaching Me Things Of The Streets Really But Of The Class Room Like Mitosis, Anatomy, And Math. He Was A Muslim.

Last edited: