First Amendment under attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
how does she continue to be in office? who is really voting for her?...wait, i just realized i played into the game...voting doesnt matter..

thats right sicc goons, stop posting news reads here...you are not a credible source nor a journalist and do not belong to a major recognized media entity

Props: TRAJIK1
Apr 25, 2002
how does she continue to be in office? who is really voting for her?...wait, i just realized i played into the game...voting doesnt matter..
who the fuck you think votes for her breh? this is Cali. all these mexicans and blacks and broke white folks vote for these fucks cus "they're for us". they still believe that shit which is very unfortunate.

Feinstein, who was/is a huge highspeed rail supporter, is going to make millions of the high speed since her husband is the key investor in the construction company who won the contract to build the first part of the bullet train. conflicts of interest dont matter when you fuck the people who voted for you, and the rest of Cali who didnt.

Nov 1, 2005
who the fuck you think votes for her breh? this is Cali. all these mexicans and blacks and broke white folks vote for these fucks cus "they're for us". they still believe that shit which is very unfortunate.
What about all the rich white liberals who actually have the money to support her campaign?