File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i aint gotten shit in 4 months :cry:

today, 91.10 x 3. so roughly 270.00 today through gehrich.

i wanna thank this thread, cuz sometimes this money really comes through when its needed. i just got back from san diego, one way flight bought last minute a day before thanksgiving, business class cuz i need my drink on the plane. while down there, got a brand new car with 120 miles on it, drove back up.
rents coming up, i needed this.

thank the OP for this thread and everyone who lists links to settlements, i appreciate yall so much.

made about a rack this month in settlements alone.
my tip is, dont forget to consistently fill these things out. if they arent coming lately, dont give up. fill in more. keep filling them out. they will eventually come. and they have a way of coming right when you need them.

bout to sip some syrup in celebration. maybe pay some bills off.
might not sip shit and just put it towards shit i gotta pay for. new car aint payin for itself.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas One, U aint lying, them bitches come at the most crucial time sometimes. Ive always said this is the best post on any forum I've been on. S/O SiccFam
man, exactly.
and then when i thought it was over? i got MORE!
63.00 in my name, 90.00 in my girls at the house in san diego.
then, my girls parents called and said they got a check each, passed em to me.
my girls parents called with the same news, gave them to her.
man, i love using multiple households and names of people who dont mind getting down.

when it rains, it pours with this check shit.
but when you aint getting none, you be waiting months. nothing. you might get like a 3.00 check. i dont even cash those. i just keep them as reminders to keep it going.

man i love when the shit reaches in the several hundreds. can not wait till i hit for a 300-400 dollar check like them checks from apple i got back in the day? and get multiple ones.

i technically know my money came in for the shit i recently filled out a month or two ago. so today, im gonna fill out hella more. cuz i want them checks to be abundant in the next month or three.

shout out to everyone active in this thread. we gettin money.

Last edited: