FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
I think i am too Americanized to watch soccer (or too brainwashed, lol). Around that time, i will be in Football withdrawls, while salavating that preseason football will be only a month away.

Feb 14, 2006
MISTADON said:
I think i am too Americanized to watch soccer (or too brainwashed, lol). Around that time, i will be in Football withdrawls, while salavating that preseason football will be only a month away.
YEAH THE REASON I ASK ITS BECUASE SINCE THE WORLD CUP ONLY HAPPENS EVERY 4 YEARS THERES USUALLY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT NEVER WATCH SOCCER BUT THEY STILL WATCH THE WORLD CUP THOUGH AS MUCH AS I SUPPORT MEXICO I REALLY DONT THINK THEYRE GONNA GET AS FAR AS THE U.S. THOUGH

Sep 29, 2003
i love the world cup, one of the best tournaments ever. anyway, i think france will probably win, maybe brasil. seeing that i am half german, and the tourny is being held in germany, ima root for the germans all the way, they have always had a great soccer team.

Feb 14, 2006
^^ITS KINDA FIXED SO THE GERMANS MEET BRASIL IN THE FINAL IF U SEE THE BRACKETS THE WONT MEET UNTIL THE FINAL IF THE BOTH MAKE IT BUT BRASIL IS THE FAV. AND GERMANY IS TOO.. NETHERLANDS GOT A GOOD ASS TEAM THEYRE PLAYING REALLY GOOD RIGHT NOW FRANCE DIDNT DO SO GOOD ON THE LAST ONE AND THIS WOULD BE ZIDANE'S LAST GAME WE'LL SEE HOW THE DO. LIKE ARGENTINA I THINK THEY'LL DO BETTER THAN THE LAST CUP..THIS TIME

Sep 29, 2003
^^^yea, and germany aint cheap man a coke is like 3.50 for a can. anyway, yea i think its gonna be germany. and about france not doiin too well, they still have a great team i think they will do well. i see nobody has mentioned england, thats good cuz they playin like shit, probly wont make it past their own pool.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
cant believe no one else is for the US, but understandably theres gonna be different fans in here...love the world cup, loved watching the US in that game vs. mexico, i was up at like 3 in the morning boozing by myself gettin heated, lol.

Feb 14, 2006
^^I SAW THAT SHIT TOO LOL FUCK I WAS MAD WHEN MEXICO LOST YEAH THE US HAS A GOOD TEAM BUT NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THEM I ALWAYS GO FOR MEXICO AS MY 1ST TEAM AND THE MUTHAFUCKAZ ALWAYS DISSAPOINT ME =(

Sep 29, 2003
the usa has a good team, i just dont think they can compete with the rest of the world. its unrealistic for them to beat a classic team such as brasil or argentina and others. however, i am sure they will be in top 2 seed in the CONCACAF, and u never know what could happen after that in a tournament of such magnitude. nobody has mentioned portugal yet?