The FCC just repealed a 42-year-old rule blocking broadcast media mergers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
one person's comment on the matter
It won't; this move was done to benefit a media company known as Sinclair. This company has a decidedly pro-Trump stance, and they require the local stations they control to air pro-Trump commentary.
Make no mistake this is a political move, and one that is right out of a fascist/authoritarian playbook.

Props: Defy and Defy
Jan 2, 2006
It won't; this move was done to benefit a media company known as Sinclair. This company has a decidedly pro-Trump stance, and they require the local stations they control to air pro-Trump commentary.
Make no mistake this is a political move, and one that is right out of a fascist/authoritarian playbook.
And this person know this because he/she is a fascist
The fascist left owns all media and everybody knows that but now its terrible because trumps doing what they have been doing the last 50-60 years or more lol fuck them

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't know that there is necessarily a larger agenda at work in this and I don't want to feed into a conspiracy theory, but there's been some talk about that here in Oklahoma City. Like 3 of the 4 main networks who broadcast local news were taken over by companies from out of the area, which are allegedly notoriously liberal. Oklahoma as a whole is generally known as a "conservative" state, but I'll be curious to see in 5 years of the contrast in how the news is reported. There have been some of the same people on all of those channels for over 20 years. My guess is that they won't be there 5 years from now. I don't watch them anyways though.

Jan 31, 2008
And this person know this because he/she is a fascist
The fascist left owns all media and everybody knows that but now its terrible because trumps doing what they have been doing the last 50-60 years or more lol fuck them
both are wrong for doing it. Don't make this a left vs right issue because you end up minimizing one over the other.