Favorite piece of chicken?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite part of the chicken?

• Legs

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Thighs

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Breast

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Wings

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Other..(gizzards, tenderloins, whatever else you can think of)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
)
U should get one of those nu-wave cooktops, its hella good for cooking ur own sauces and soups, esp cheese soup. It has that true temperature control so your soup wont burn or stick to the side of the pot.

Safeway actually has a hella good broccli and cheddar soup too if u ever wanna get somethin quick... That should turn out to be hella good tho with the chicken and rice in the soup too, let us kno how it turns out.

Good lookin out g for real.... I hope that shit comes out bomb and better than subway.

I'm up on the croc pot tho. That muthafuka is thee shit. I'll put either a big ass chunk of beef(I can't remember the cut) a pork shoulder or a few chicken breast.... Cut up a green pepper and half an onion.... Season.... Fill with water... Slo cook for 8hours(if u got time) and walah... You now have shredded meat... Or whatever.

Love that shit.

Jun 5, 2004
)

Good lookin out g for real.... I hope that shit comes out bomb and better than subway.

I'm up on the croc pot tho. That muthafuka is thee shit. I'll put either a big ass chunk of beef(I can't remember the cut) a pork shoulder or a few chicken breast.... Cut up a green pepper and half an onion.... Season.... Fill with water... Slo cook for 8hours(if u got time) and walah... You now have shredded meat... Or whatever.

Love that shit.
Yup, most ppl are up on the pulled pork from the crockpot, but ive done pulled chicken and i think that came out a lil better. Put the pulled chicken on some lil cheddar rolls from the store, lil bbq sauce and slices of pepper jack.. hella simple and i was grubbin those for a few days after. The good thing about usin the crockpot is the leftovers are just as good as the first time

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Yup, most ppl are up on the pulled pork from the crockpot, but ive done pulled chicken and i think that came out a lil better. Put the pulled chicken on some lil cheddar rolls from the store, lil bbq sauce and slices of pepper jack.. hella simple and i was grubbin those for a few days after. The good thing about usin the crockpot is the leftovers are just as good as the first time
Damn man that shit got me hungry just readin that lol. Is that your own creation tho? I dont think I've ever seen cheddar rolls b4. But I can picture the rest.

This is the cheddar broccoli recipe Imma follow to start off with..

Copycat Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

shit, now that we talkin about crock pots, I might just put the chicken in the crock pot cause I was just gonna cook it and cut it up and then put it in the soup.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Making some breaded chicken breast tonight for dinner but I don't know what to do for some crackin sides.
I like mashed potatoes like a muthafukka. Those and mac n cheese are probably neck and neck.

You can buy instant mashed potatoes and make them taste hella good if you dont wanna do it the old fashioned way.

these are bomb....all you gotta do is add water....and they only cost a dollar.

Im sure there's probably somethin bad about them since they are so cheap...but I fucks with them though.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Fuck man all this talk about chicken I'm bouts to go to albertsons and cop some boneless skinless breasts and make some cilantro lime chicken, garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes and corn on the cob wit a mickeys 40oz to wash it all down yeeeaaaahhhhh
lol...fa sho!

damn, cilantro and lime huh?...interesting...never tried that before. I'd try it tho.

and speaking of parmesean...

after bein a bitch about it, I've just recently tried the garlic parmesean wings from pizza hut....and I must say that they are quite nice.

Nov 11, 2006
You couldn't even handle getting jumped in to the pollo loco game ese
And guess what chris, after I tear up this chicken like it was ya mamas puss, I'm gonna smoke a fatass blunt of some og kush, one of the great pleasures in life ur lame ass will never kno nuthin about

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Ohhh ok I get it, u would rather me tell u to go fuck ur sister or ur cousin since that's what u rednecks in okiehoma do, right?
my point was, you're not very good at dissin somebody. You're a fake/wannabe crip trying to be tough online. You may not like who I am, but at least I have the balls to not lie about it.