Favorite Cologne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
eternity, same shit i have been for almost 14 years......wait a couple weeks ago, this broad sold me a bottle of polo sport for like 14 bucks....she also tried to get me to buy a bunch of body oils

Dec 9, 2005
eternity, same shit i have been for almost 14 years......wait a couple weeks ago, this broad sold me a bottle of polo sport for like 14 bucks....she also tried to get me to buy a bunch of body oils

Haha ! OG shit.

LOL @ OG Kush. Man, I hated having that stench on me, it added to the 'noidness for me...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn i was wearing polo sport when i was 17 and tryna cover up from PE and didnt realize funk and cologne dont mix.

like alot of people dont realize....as adults

aint nothin better than smellin like you dont do a god damn thing....but shower and count money..lmao

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hows that Burberry ? I know the female one is pretty good.
I like the smell of the burberry the best, but that shit disappears almost once I spray it on, I think it has to do with my natural smell or horomones or some shit, but for real I go to Raley's and get this knock off Aquo Di Gio spray, I get more compliments from girls, and girls smelling me and what not then I ever did with the expensive ass real cologne, lol. Shits like $4.

Mar 27, 2006
Versace is that shit.
Lacoste for every day streetwear.
Burberry for that grown man.

I don't know what kinda burberry ol boy uses, but burberry lasts for days.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Axe smells like shit most of the time, the spray I use is different though, its like the cologn oils that the company uses but its dilluted into the spray can. If its like an event I think is important enough Ill spray on the real cologne, but I keep the spray in my truck.