Fat people are immoral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just wear a diaper, one day you won't be able to get outta bed anyways and you gone rely on that fat bitch of a girlfriend to bring you buckets of chicken and have her wash you every other day. How awesome is that? You'll never have to leave the bed again and you couldn't if you wanted to. When you die, they'll have to cut a wall out your place to move the body. That's a gangster way to go out.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just wear a diaper, one day you won't be able to get outta bed anyways and you gone rely on that fat bitch of a girlfriend to bring you buckets of chicken and have her wash you every other day. How awesome is that? You'll never have to leave the bed again and you couldn't if you wanted to. When you die, they'll have to cut a wall out your place to move the body. That's a gangster way to go out.
lmao fuck yea make those assholes work ima be looking up from hell(all fat people go to hell because gluttony is a sin) and laughing my ass off at the forklift rental fee hahahha

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man
I think a lot of people that post here are probably fat themselves ; where else could that kind of unadulterated hate come from if it wasn't partially directed at themselves? I know my own "hate" of fat people comes from not being happy with my own body, and wanting to change myself. That place probably jump started this whole calorie counting bullshit i started. At the very least it cut through the lies and denial I'd been giving myself for years and i lost my "im a man ill eat whatever i want cause im not a fag" mentality. I dunno how to finish this post i started turning into Dr Phil for a second lol shout out to Mixerr @Mixerr

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Lol exactly what I was thinking in the "336 range" is some shit a morbidly obese person would say.

Nov 18, 2010