Fast-Food workers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fast food $15 an hour wages

• Yes

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Fuck No

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ You sound like a republican. Automatically calling someone a loser cuz they protest low wages shows how dumb and ignorant you really are. While i dont believe people that work at Mcdonalds should be making $15 an hour theres a lot of jobs where you work hard and are making less then $15 an hour. But i guess working hard doesn't qualify for making any decent wages these days stupid fucken country. I hate all greedy "owners" like this jackass above me

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
communist pigs

As long as there's fast food we'll have doctors. Fast food fucks you up then you head to the doctors. They'll prescribe you medicine which keeps the cycle going
Yeah but if people are making 15 dollars an hour to just flip burgers where is the incentive to go to school to become a doctor. Nobody thought of that one, huh.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
I think there should be no minimum wage. Everyone should earn what they are worth. I own two companies and my stomach turns when I hear this shit about losers protesting low wages.

U wanna make more? Go acquire a skill and make ur self more valuable to a company, u will get paid more.

If u never invest in yourself u deserve to be below the poverty line, and hungry.
Why would you want people living under the property line?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
God you people are morons.

First and foremost, no minimum wage job deserves a raise at all. If someone doesn't like the fact they get paid the smallest simplest allotment of money, they need to acquire a skill or trade worthy of more money. Minimum wage workers provide the minimum service to the community. "The company can afford it" is the stupidest possible reasoning in trying to justify why someone who can't get a burger order correct should then earn the same money as a Certified Nursing Assistant.

Secondly; the problem isn't the amount of money anyone makes. The problem is the money you do make isn't worth dick. The idea that giving more valueless money to the masses that have never been taught how to save or effectively spend their money is extremely short-sighted. This paragraph could be a mile long, but if you're totally unaware the US dollar is worthless let me try to explain it shortly like this: Paper "money" is produced at just next to zero cost, and is being printed at endless amounts non-stop. What would you declare the value of something that is extremely cheap to produce and they make an infinite amount of? You could raise the minimum wage to $50/hour, all your doing is fighting a forest fire with a paper cup of water.

Lastly, raising the minimum wage will hurt more people than it would help. When you raise the operating cost of a business that money has to come from somewhere. Big companies aren't in the business of paying more and making less, the prices of shit will go up accordingly, or half the fuckers protesting will be replaced by a machine shortly thereafter. This also discourages hiring in small businesses. The small coffee shop that now employees 2 full time employees, and 3 part time employees facing the specter of their wages paid per hour increasing by $30/hour will have to let go that amount to offset that cost. So now instead of an owner and 5 employed people you have a shop operating with less help, and 2 new unemployed people. Good job.

I don't get how anyone thinks this is a good idea. I saw it happen just over a year ago at my last job. I (we) serviced the Jiffy Lube's in San Jose, they raised the minimum wage. Within a week of every employee celebrating signing off on their increase, they closed 3 locations. 3 shops worth of new unemployed, and decreased business to my company and every other company that provided a service to them. All that so a group of people with no skill beside unscrewing a bolt and draining oil can make more.

TL;DR
Nobody making minimum wage deserves a raise, our money is worthless anyway, raising the minimum wage will hurt more business's than it would help, you people are jackasses.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ You sound like a republican. Automatically calling someone a loser cuz they protest low wages shows how dumb and ignorant you really are.
most the people protesting those fast food jobs aint even fast food workers. most of them are union reps, or placed there on behalf of the union. fast food, and namely McDonalds are gold mines for the union.

Apr 25, 2002
the ceos get undeserved multi million dollar tax free "retirement packeges" even if they fuck up the company on purpose. that one dude that ran home depot for 5 years got $250 million. then he went someehwre else for a couple years and stole another $100 million "retirement package". what the fuck is so difficult about a ceos job they need $20k/hour on average :beard:

that's a private business my guy. I think your quote should be directed at government workers, since there's a hella lot more of those than CEO's getting undeserved packages and pay, on our dollar.

you don't gotta shop at Home Depot. you have to pay taxes.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
God you people are morons.

First and foremost, no minimum wage job deserves a raise at all. If someone doesn't like the fact they get paid the smallest simplest allotment of money, they need to acquire a skill or trade worthy of more money. Minimum wage workers provide the minimum service to the community. "The company can afford it" is the stupidest possible reasoning in trying to justify why someone who can't get a burger order correct should then earn the same money as a Certified Nursing Assistant.

Secondly; the problem isn't the amount of money anyone makes. The problem is the money you do make isn't worth dick. The idea that giving more valueless money to the masses that have never been taught how to save or effectively spend their money is extremely short-sighted. This paragraph could be a mile long, but if you're totally unaware the US dollar is worthless let me try to explain it shortly like this: Paper "money" is produced at just next to zero cost, and is being printed at endless amounts non-stop. What would you declare the value of something that is extremely cheap to produce and they make an infinite amount of? You could raise the minimum wage to $50/hour, all your doing is fighting a forest fire with a paper cup of water.

Lastly, raising the minimum wage will hurt more people than it would help. When you raise the operating cost of a business that money has to come from somewhere. Big companies aren't in the business of paying more and making less, the prices of shit will go up accordingly, or half the fuckers protesting will be replaced by a machine shortly thereafter. This also discourages hiring in small businesses. The small coffee shop that now employees 2 full time employees, and 3 part time employees facing the specter of their wages paid per hour increasing by $30/hour will have to let go that amount to offset that cost. So now instead of an owner and 5 employed people you have a shop operating with less help, and 2 new unemployed people. Good job.

I don't get how anyone thinks this is a good idea. I saw it happen just over a year ago at my last job. I (we) serviced the Jiffy Lube's in San Jose, they raised the minimum wage. Within a week of every employee celebrating signing off on their increase, they closed 3 locations. 3 shops worth of new unemployed, and decreased business to my company and every other company that provided a service to them. All that so a group of people with no skill beside unscrewing a bolt and draining oil can make more.

TL;DR
Nobody making minimum wage deserves a raise, our money is worthless anyway, raising the minimum wage will hurt more business's than it would help, you people are jackasses.
No you're a moron

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Money is worthless so fast food workers do not deserve a living wage. Why don't they take the time to get trained and get a real job. They could just go to trade school or something - fucking lazy fucks. No wonder they can't get out order right, because they are stupid.