Fag rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
I get it, your a gay activist and don't wanna see gays talked down on, but these niggas say it themselves. So I'm gona take their side, since theyre in the midst of it all.
i may have missed the connection between these niggas sayin gays are all over the industry and gays being talked down on.

I think you were making a case that gay people are out to run the world or convert other people into being gay or something and this is why you are fighting back or something?

how many things are you fighting back about? your back is to the wall dude? I don't know bout yall but I don't come across or deal with this shit ever in my life. How you have so many enemies? is this because you are woke? is this because you are awaiting armageddon?

I don't know how people want to argue shit that doesn't affect them directly. You run out of side projects? you should never run out of side projects, man. Stay busy with real shit that affects your daily existence, like realizing that you are not separate from the whole cosmo and are in fact cosmo itself, or like how to free yourself from the chains of being on the ass side of wealth inequality, or like how to preach to the world the message in your heart of hearts.. you know.. shit that has to do with you reaching your fruition.

knock it off with the believing in shit that can't be proven outside of your own logic and quit making an enemy out of everything. These enemies of yours don't even know you exist man.

there is no 'world' that you are living outside of your own mind. This is why your world's problems are strictly your world's problems only, and until you make the self awareness leap about this fact you will always be a slave among slaves. Don't feel bad. I am not excluding myself or others from this.

Im not asking you to become free from the circumstances of your environment--only asking that you acknowledge you are the product of those circumstances. Why you can't make this jump is because you take yourself to be your belief systems.

fuck I should go to sleep.
rant over

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This isn't even a conversation I wanted to go into, for one because the gay situation doesnt affect me at all. He wanted to know my views since I said I didnt want to talk about it broadly after my first post.

I could give 2 shits if your on my side of this or not, how we all know, its just my perspective. I just find it funny how hes backing up the gay shit like if he doesnt notice everything in the media is GAY.

I have a compilation I'm working on as we speak, I have 12 songs recorded and mastered I'm just working on transition tracks now. You swear I'd put my shit to the side to focus on talking about gays. Or lose sleep over niggas not seeing my views.
Shit even in the UNDERGROUND scene in the BAY, the game is full of gays. Full of em. I did shows where mostly every artist performing was gay, that's just the way it is now. I just say the truth and it defends itself

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You still don’t understand the concept of simple math or bigger picture.

You say you can name 20 gays rappers (even though you have yet to name a single one)

Let’s pretend your 20 gay rappers theory is true. There’s legit a few hundred known current rappers and thousands over the last 40 years.

Do you actually know the simple concept of percentages? You should have learned it in 5th grade.

lol @ “ a rapper gave a random number like 60%, didn’t name a single person, but I’m gonna take it as gospel “

You keep proving how you’ll believe any YouTube or click bait that’s out there.

You’re a salesman’s dream.
Lol wayne kissed birdman on the lips and says he got raped and loved it. Kanye wants to bring back rainbows, diddy wears skirts. Starship god says he got fucked by birdman. Them b2k niggas say they got raped by omarion. Young thug paints his nails, wears dresses and calls rich homie his hubby. I dont even have to explain macklemore as well as frank ocean. Tyler the creator was kissing dudes. 50 cent kissed the game with his eyes closed. That's just off the top of my head with present day rappers, I named u some gay 80s and 90s era artist earlier.

Here's a list of 15 gay black rappers
15 Queer Black Music Artists Who Are Proudly Living Their Truth

There's a wiki link with more than 430 gay musicians.

Then theres still lesbian artists.

You dont even have to go into the artists that arnt on the radio. Just radio play in general (because we are talking about the media pushing them right? The gay agenda) and you'll notice almost everyone on the radio is GAY.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
i may have missed the connection between these niggas sayin gays are all over the industry and gays being talked down on.

I think you were making a case that gay people are out to run the world or convert other people into being gay or something and this is why you are fighting back or something?

how many things are you fighting back about? your back is to the wall dude? I don't know bout yall but I don't come across or deal with this shit ever in my life. How you have so many enemies? is this because you are woke? is this because you are awaiting armageddon?

I don't know how people want to argue shit that doesn't affect them directly. You run out of side projects? you should never run out of side projects, man. Stay busy with real shit that affects your daily existence, like realizing that you are not separate from the whole cosmo and are in fact cosmo itself, or like how to free yourself from the chains of being on the ass side of wealth inequality, or like how to preach to the world the message in your heart of hearts.. you know.. shit that has to do with you reaching your fruition.

knock it off with the believing in shit that can't be proven outside of your own logic and quit making an enemy out of everything. These enemies of yours don't even know you exist man.
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? I'm an artist, I express myself, I've protested along thousands of mothafucka, I do music, I do graffiti, I express myself PERIOD. If theres a platform, or any chance to express my views I do it. I don't care id its the same as yours, its MY expression and I dont give a FUCK who feels me, cuz in the end I feel me. I stay true and dont give in to shit just cuz its "cool."

Same reason my name is MY name on here. Its not stillhustlin, or aiccmadesyco, or creep in on a come up; its SMILEY AGONY. Same name youd go asking around EPA if you wantes to find me. I never said the gays effect me directly. Them pushing us to be play with gays is what I'm against.

Jan 31, 2008
Same reason my name is MY name on here. Its not stillhustlin, or aiccmadesyco, or creep in on a come up; its SMILEY AGONY. Same name youd go asking around EPA if you wantes to find me. I never said the gays effect me directly. Them pushing us to be play with gays is what I'm against.
yeah homie, "them pushing" you to play with gays is the same fucking thing as you pushing your bible thumping gay bashing flat earth hypothesizing bullshit on everyone else.
The world doesn't revolve around you, either dude.
The fact that you are up in arms about these things shows that you are small minded with one foot in the jungle with your tribalism and clan mentality.
Start looking at humans as another animal species and you will see that these things cannot be avoided and that you are wasting your breath.

Also, I don't know what smiley agony means or EPA or .. oh east palo alto... yeah man the tribalism runs deep with you.

Jan 31, 2008
S @SMILEY
let me explain to you why tribalism is something to not be proud of.
As much as you want to represent where you were born as being a good/great/the best place etc, or the belief you were born into as being the most absolute truth, or your favorite ____ as being the best that money can buy, ALL of these things stand on no solid foundation because your stance on them is due to the coincidence that you were born into them.

This is tribalism.

You can't honestly say "EPA is untouchable" or something when all your proof is the fact that you are from there.
You can't convince anyone that christianity is the absolute truth when your only reason for believing it is because you were born into it.

ALL THIS MEANS: if you were born in china to a pagan family, being a tribalist as yourself means you would be vouching for all that shit as hard as you are vouching for this shit.

this is why I can't take you or what you stand for seriously because you stand for nothing except for your need for self-preservation. Your beliefs have nothing to do with what you believe and everything to do with your instinct to survive.

Until you are ready to let go of such antics we can't have big people discussions with you, my dude, because you don't really have any position in any of these arguments.
"if only you were born as me you'd see i was right" is not a legit position in any argument lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yeah homie, "them pushing" you to play with gays is the same fucking thing as you pushing your bible thumping gay bashing flat earth hypothesizing bullshit on everyone else.
The world doesn't revolve around you, either dude.
The fact that you are up in arms about these things shows that you are small minded with one foot in the jungle with your tribalism and clan mentality.
Start looking at humans as another animal species and you will see that these things cannot be avoided and that you are wasting your breath.

Also, I don't know what smiley agony means or EPA or .. oh east palo alto... yeah man the tribalism runs deep with you.
I'm not forcing anyone to believe me, that's 1.
I'm not forcing anybody to be okay with what my thoughts are, that's 2.
I'm perfectly fine with you not accepting anything I'm saying, that's 3.

So how is that the same as you guys WANTING me to be okay with gay shit in my movies, tv and radio?

I'm well aware that ANYTHING that's posted on this website won't affect the real world; it still doesnt mean I shouldn't say whats on my mind on the situation.

I'm said in not hiding behind my name, I use my name. Icon talked about how artists hold back on saying their true beliefs cuz they're scared of the repricutions. I'm not owned by no label so I say what I feel and mean it. What can I lose? The support from niggas who didnt support me in the first place? In okay with that.

Like I said, gays dont effect me directly. In not out here bashing on every gay I see. I can see dudes kissing on the street and drive past it and not think twice about it. I had to LEARN to not care about it even tho I grew up seeing gays as something you dont want to be.
I HATE that its now normalized in the media and kids see it as normal. Or would feel being gay is the "thing" since everyone on tv and the radio is gay. That's my stance on it. Y'all niggas got too hurt off a real mothafucka views.

That being said, "Negative Views Vol.1" coming soon.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I could give 2 shits if your on my side of this or not, how we all know, its just my perspective. I just find it funny how hes backing up the gay shit like if he doesnt notice everything in the media is GAY.
If you're finding "everything" in media to be gay, that means you're actively looking for it.

I go to the theater and watch new movies 2-3 times a month, I don't see "everything" in movies being gay. In 2018 I think I've see one gay couple in a new movie in theaters and it was lesbians in Deadpool 2 and they didn't even show it with kissing or anything.

I watch TV throughout my day also, I'll usually have DirectTV on in the background while I fuck around on the internet or I watch Netflix, Hulu, or HBO Now. I don't see any shows where "everything" is gay. I don't even see shows where anything is gay.

You legit have to actively be looking for this and when you come across something gay your close minded small views see your one new example and think that's a representation of "everything".

I have like 400 channels on DirectTV, each with numerous shows. Netflix, Hulu, and HBO has thousands of shows and movies between them. It ain't even close to "everything". It ain't even a small percentage, it's a microscopic percentages of gay shit on these platforms.

I'm looking at Netflix right now. They have one single gay show between the "Popular on Netflix" and the "Trending Now" categories. I'm scrolling through numerous categories right now and not seeing anything lol

You really must be actively trying to find gay things man, maybe it's in your subconscious.

Lol wayne kissed birdman on the lips and says he got raped and loved it. Kanye wants to bring back rainbows, diddy wears skirts. Starship god says he got fucked by birdman. Them b2k niggas say they got raped by omarion. Young thug paints his nails, wears dresses and calls rich homie his hubby. I dont even have to explain macklemore as well as frank ocean. Tyler the creator was kissing dudes. 50 cent kissed the game with his eyes closed. That's just off the top of my head with present day rappers, I named u some gay 80s and 90s era artist earlier.
Seriously? This is your "proof"? Click bait bullshit from youtube and garbage websites?

There is one single male rapper on this list. The rest of the list are R&B singers or lesbians. None of which are pushing a gay agenda.

Did you even read the list you posted?

There's a wiki link with more than 430 gay musicians.
How many tens of thousands of musicians exist?

There's 7 billion people on this planet, 320 million people in America, you've said that the "majority" and "80%" are gay and you come up with the number of 430.

430 bruh. I've brought up simple math numerous times in this thread and I still think you don't understand simple math or the concept of bigger picture.

you'll notice almost everyone on the radio is GAY.
Who? I listen to SiriusXM every day. Where are these supposed gay artists all over the radio? Did you find some magically all gay channel that only your radio tunes to?

You keep using the word "everyone" and "everything" in this thread and I don't think you know what they mean.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If you're finding "everything" in media to be gay, that means you're actively looking for it.

I go to the theater and watch new movies 2-3 times a month, I don't see "everything" in movies being gay. In 2018 I think I've see one gay couple in a new movie in theaters and it was lesbians in Deadpool 2 and they didn't even show it with kissing or anything.

I watch TV throughout my day also, I'll usually have DirectTV on in the background while I fuck around on the internet or I watch Netflix, Hulu, or HBO Now. I don't see any shows where "everything" is gay. I don't even see shows where anything is gay.

You legit have to actively be looking for this and when you come across something gay your close minded small views see your one new example and think that's a representation of "everything".

I have like 400 channels on DirectTV, each with numerous shows. Netflix, Hulu, and HBO has thousands of shows and movies between them. It ain't even close to "everything". It ain't even a small percentage, it's a microscopic percentages of gay shit on these platforms.

I'm looking at Netflix right now. They have one single gay show between the "Popular on Netflix" and the "Trending Now" categories. I'm scrolling through numerous categories right now and not seeing anything lol

You really must be actively trying to find gay things man, maybe it's in your subconscious.

Seriously? This is your "proof"? Click bait bullshit from youtube and garbage websites?

There is one single male rapper on this list. The rest of the list are R&B singers or lesbians. None of which are pushing a gay agenda.

Did you even read the list you posted?

How many tens of thousands of musicians exist?

There's 7 billion people on this planet, 320 million people in America, you've said that the "majority" and "80%" are gay and you come up with the number of 430.

430 bruh. I've brought up simple math numerous times in this thread and I still think you don't understand simple math or the concept of bigger picture.

Who? I listen to SiriusXM every day. Where are these supposed gay artists all over the radio? Did you find some magically all gay channel that only your radio tunes to?

You keep using the word "everyone" and "everything" in this thread and I don't think you know what they mean.

Look man, you dont want to acknowledge gay shit is normalized in the media now, thats fine. Do you. I'm not gona sit here and do research for you so you can still turn a blind eye.

You talk about thousands of musicians and shit, you ol every rapper that has ever rapped ever gets played on he radio ass. And still give me shit about "not seeing the big picture" yea theres hella rappers. But whos on the radio RIGHT NOW? These highlighter hair, skinny jean, skirt rocking, dudes kissing "men."

Like I told you in the first comment I made, I honestly dont give a fuck about this topic.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Smiley is legit one of those types of people that I get scared about when it comes to our gene pool being dumbed down.

Smiley comes from that stock of people that if he was born in another time would have been burning books or executing scientists for "witch craft".

If you haven't procreated yet, please don't. We have enough small minded bigot minimum wage workers and honestly I don't see somebody with your mindset raising anything else.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley is legit one of those types of people that I get scared about when it comes to our gene pool being dumbed down.

Smiley comes from that stock of people that if he was born in another time would have been burning books or executing scientists for "witch craft".

If you haven't procreated yet, please don't. We have enough small minded bigot minimum wage workers and honestly I don't see somebody with your mindset raising anything else.

Shit , if people like you are gona have kids; youre gona need kids like mine. Who else is gona be fucking the girls while your son does their nails.

May 9, 2002
You still don’t understand the concept of simple math or bigger picture.

You say you can name 20 gays rappers (even though you have yet to name a single one)

Let’s pretend your 20 gay rappers theory is true. There’s legit a few hundred known current rappers and thousands over the last 40 years.

Do you actually know the simple concept of percentages? You should have learned it in 5th grade.

lol @ “ a rapper gave a random number like 60%, didn’t name a single person, but I’m gonna take it as gospel “

You keep proving how you’ll believe any YouTube or click bait that’s out there.

You’re a salesman’s dream.
Bruh...youre arguing with a person who seriously thinks the earth IS FLAT.

I mean, what else do you need to know about his "research" skills? Lets all move on.