Fag rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Nothing wrong. No worse then depression or any other mental illness. The problem is people want to pretend it isn't a mental illness.
Everything these days is classed as a mental illness, I think it's just nature evolving now.

Everything on this planet evolves over time, that's how we survive as a species.

They used to electric shock gay people back in the day, that is why I will never agree that anything lgbt is a mental illness.

Jun 15, 2018
Who ever is fag or fag allies are sick in the head and to insult me by calling me Gay is you knowing its shameful because if you guys were qeers u probably wouldn't tell yalls daddy

Example if you guys hate chomos that must mean u are a closet chomo with your logic.. u guys been brain wahsed by the media for gay agenda population control and. Extra money for media and major corp

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
What's interesting to me is, people being "gay" has been around damn near forever...right? So why nowadays is there an "agenda" to push gay in your face?...so it seems

The same way police violence on blacks is for some reason pushed in the media but they never show other races gettin pressed as well....gotta watch YouTube for those....and they always talk about "black on black crime"....fuck that...what about white on white crime??... Hispanic on Hispanic crime.... everybody on everybody crime???

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Who ever is fag or fag allies are sick in the head and to insult me by calling me Gay is you knowing its shameful because if you guys were qeers u probably wouldn't tell yalls daddy

Example if you guys hate chomos that must mean u are a closet chomo with your logic.. u guys been brain wahsed by the media for gay agenda population control and. Extra money for media and major corp

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I wanted to add that dress one in because ive noticed they tend to do that with black actors.
Big mommas house, white chicks, Madea, they tried to get Dave and Kat williams but couldn't, and they got Kevin Hart.
Dave Chapelle wore a dress in the movie Robin Hood Men in Tights so that point is invalid and this video is wrong on that part