Fag rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
who gives a shit whos making out in public. Mind yo damn business and everything will be ok
I dont have kids. But I'm sure I would be disgusted if I seen two fruits kissing in public and wouldnt want my kids thinking that that is normal. Because its not. Every major rapper now is a fag, tv series are full of gays, they even have cartoons with a gay family now. Its normal in America because its being forced as normal.

I dont think its a coincidence that there's a fuck ton more gays now than when I was a kid.

Like how I heard I forgot who say, back then we was wearing Girbauds cuz the rappers we liked had em. We had tall ts cuz our favorite rappers have em, stunna shades cuz we copied our favorite rappers. These niggas is wearing dresses, skirts and leggings now, what you think your kid is gonna wear?

Caitlyn Jenner the woman of the year? Niggas have the audacity to call that ugly mothafucka beautiful. No nigga. If we gota mind our own buisness, they need to stop shoving their ideologues into the mainstream and not give a fuck if someone thinks they are disgusting for taking a dick in the ass and not make it so its a crime to
Think otherwise.

Niggas is scared of speaking their mind when it comes to gays. I worked with hella fruit cakes in facebook who were cool people, because I knew they were gay and they didnt hide it. I hate the, I dont wanna come out the closet fags, I just wanna be gay cuz everyone else is gays.

Like when u were in high school and every bitch was "bi" just to be cool but u know she would never eat another bitch out.

I made my point and wont discuss it more. I dont support gay shit in the mainstream and i dont have nothing against fags. Its like how they dont want to push religion in the mainstream, but its ok to tell kids to like the same sex because its normal.
If we are supposed to mind our own buisness keep their buisness out of mine

May 9, 2002
I dont have kids. But I'm sure I would be disgusted if I seen two fruits kissing in public and wouldnt want my kids thinking that that is normal. Because its not. Every major rapper now is a fag, tv series are full of gays, they even have cartoons with a gay family now. Its normal in America because its being forced as normal.
Youre also hyper religious, so theres a biased there.

I dont think its a coincidence that there's a fuck ton more gays now than when I was a kid.
There also wasnt internet when you were a kid, so....yeah. Also, its been easier for homosexuals to "come out". There isnt MORE gays, they are just more "visible".

Like how I heard I forgot who say, back then we was wearing Girbauds cuz the rappers we liked had em. We had tall ts cuz our favorite rappers have em, stunna shades cuz we copied our favorite rappers. These niggas is wearing dresses, skirts and leggings now, what you think your kid is gonna wear?
None of that "makes you gay". Thats the misconception being thrown around, obviously.

Caitlyn Jenner the woman of the year? Niggas have the audacity to call that ugly mothafucka beautiful. No nigga. If we gota mind our own buisness, they need to stop shoving their ideologues into the mainstream and not give a fuck if someone thinks they are disgusting for taking a dick in the ass and not make it so its a crime to
Think otherwise.
Thats your opinion and your welcome to have it, doesnt really mean much in the context of what people are insinuating in this thread. These things dont make people gay. Thats not hot it works.

Niggas is scared of speaking their mind when it comes to gays. I worked with hella fruit cakes in facebook who were cool people, because I knew they were gay and they didnt hide it. I hate the, I dont wanna come out the closet fags, I just wanna be gay cuz everyone else is gays.
LOL ok...i have no idea what the fuck that means. Again, i think you think there is some hidden agenda so your making something fictional up to convey that biased. Also, i love the full on contradiction in your paragraph here "yeah i worked with fruity butt fucking sinning faggots..but they were coo tho". The fuck?

Like when u were in high school and every bitch was "bi" just to be cool but u know she would never eat another bitch out.
ok

I made my point and wont discuss it more. I dont support gay shit in the mainstream and i dont have nothing against fags. Its like how they dont want to push religion in the mainstream, but its ok to tell kids to like the same sex because its normal.
If we are supposed to mind our own buisness keep their buisness out of mine
This is a great tactic...pull the pin from a grenade and throw into a room and run.

I dont think you know what "mind your business" means. It means if someone is doing something, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

The misinformation about how and why people are homosexual is still in the stone ages for some of yall. I mean, its not like there is a ton of research on the subject.

Oh. Wait. There is.

*fart noise

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Youre also hyper religious, so theres a biased there.

There also wasnt internet when you were a kid, so....yeah. Also, its been easier for homosexuals to "come out". There isnt MORE gays, they are just more "visible".

None of that "makes you gay". Thats the misconception being thrown around, obviously.

Thats your opinion and your welcome to have it, doesnt really mean much in the context of what people are insinuating in this thread. These things dont make people gay. Thats not hot it works.

LOL ok...i have no idea what the fuck that means. Again, i think you think there is some hidden agenda so your making something fictional up to convey that biased. Also, i love the full on contradiction in your paragraph here "yeah i worked with fruity butt fucking sinning faggots..but they were coo tho". The fuck?

ok

This is a great tactic...pull the pin from a grenade and throw into a room and run.

I dont think you know what "mind your business" means. It means if someone is doing something, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

The misinformation about how and why people are homosexual is still in the stone ages for some of yall. I mean, its not like there is a ton of research on the subject.

Oh. Wait. There is.
*fart noise
I feel you on everything you replied.

I don't want to talk about it just cuz I don't lose sleep over it, I don't give two shits what someone else likes, I just hate that they make it a big deal when they notice nobody actually gives a fuck.

its like saying we don't care what the Amish are doing, why? because their business isn't in the mainstream media, on every aspect of it, like the gays. which is being SHOVED down everybody's throat *ha accept me this and lets change this law to please the Gays.
what I'm saying is: its hard to mind your business when they put their business in the mainstream for everybody to see. who the fuck cares about the next man and what they're doing??

Like how they made it the biggest fucking deal to allow gays to be married in CHURCH. Its like your a fucking fag, why would a RELIGION who is AGAINST gays, allow them to get married THROUGH THEM. They could easily mind they business and go through life being partners, but no. Who the fuck cares if you aren't married THROUGH A CHURCH? Nobody.. They can get a paper that says they are married and call it a day! Its like they want to FEEL they are accepted by those who are against them, and the government did the MOST to have that happen. how are we supposed to mind our business
when they shove their business into everyone elses..

"Also, i love the full on contradiction in your paragraph here "yeah i worked with fruity butt fucking sinning faggots..but they were coo tho". The fuck? "

Like i said, I don't lose sleep over any of that shit, if a dude likes dick, by all means go for it. Im not gona give him shit, his life doesn't effect mine at all. I don't go kicking it with them so why should I care who they fuck?? Its when they force their business into my life, that I don't like it.
When you HAVE to be ok with them teaching your kids its Ok to like dudes, or telling your daughter that its ok if they like girls. Theyre blurring the line between man and woman so much that in a couple generations its gone be a fucking circus. how many genders are there now?? and why is it SOOOO important that everybody knows the difference???

My son/daughter shouldn't have to worry about all that shit, I would love to mind my own buisness but its everywhere you look now.

Jun 15, 2018
@mcfukerson

I bring contraversy to the table and you cant handle it...if i was a rapper u couldnt hadle shit if u were a rapper u would wrap your lips around a dick like a vise grip

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
LMAO @ still being scared of gay people in 2018

The only people still insecure about gays are closet gays themselves.

The "anti-fag" crusaders talk about homosexuality more than gay people do lol have homosexuality on their mind all the time.

No one is scared i know im not.... But it in the same catorgy as incest both unnatural... Just because the media says its good evert one follows .... Population control lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I bet you watch the view ... U have to i know for a fact
Just googled what the fuck the view even is. The fact this dude is using that tv show as a diss tells me he's all up in the closet and probably a subject matter expert on the show.

You're gradually coming out the closet more and more every post. It's 2018, you don't gotta keep pretending to hate gays to hide your gayness anymore.

Jan 31, 2008
@ Real187
nobody is thinking about gay people but you. Nobody thought about incest but you. You are the pervert, dude. The fact that people don't even notice this shit while you are actively thinking about it is why it is obvious to everyone in this thread that you are a closeted gay.
What you invest your efforts on are what you are about, plain and simple.

its like this... imagine people were talking about politics and what might happen if nukes go off and someone jumps in like 'yeah but what about those ppl who fuck horses though? how sick! am i right?!"
That is you, like right now.

Jun 15, 2018
Just googled what the fuck the view even is. The fact this dude is using that tv show as a diss tells me he's all up in the closet and probably a subject matter expert on the show.

You're gradually coming out the closet more and more every post. It's 2018, you don't gotta keep pretending to hate gays to hide your gayness anymore.
Just because i think its sick doesnt mean im in the closet... Every one hates pedos doesnt mean ever one is a closet pedo.... I dont know much of the show but i seen and heard bullshit on there

Jun 15, 2018
@ Real187
nobody is thinking about gay people but you. Nobody thought about incest but you. You are the pervert, dude. The fact that people don't even notice this shit while you are actively thinking about it is why it is obvious to everyone in this thread that you are a closeted gay.
What you invest your efforts on are what you are about, plain and simple.

its like this... imagine people were talking about politics and what might happen if nukes go off and someone jumps in like 'yeah but what about those ppl who fuck horses though? how sick! am i right?!"
That is you, like right now.
Nigga i stay woke i dont think of. Gay shit but i see it alot being pushed around .... If u support gay support incest bestiality its all the same shit... All this gay shit is population control. Making men lnfeminating men sissyfide and confused not know what they are. And is a big cash money prophet for the media... People like u are puppets gay allies. Sissy cross dressers wake up

Dec 11, 2006
Nigga i stay woke i dont think of. Gay shit but i see it alot being pushed around .... If u support gay support incest bestiality its all the same shit... All this gay shit is population control. Making men lnfeminating men sissyfide and confused not know what they are. And is a big cash money prophet for the media... People like u are puppets gay allies. Sissy cross dressers wake up
How is gay the same as incest and bestiality?

Jan 31, 2008
You sound like a teenage immigrant the way you speak like you come from a conservative Pakistani background or something.

Here is another example of what I was referring to last: we are talking about gay as a sexual preference while you are picturing dudes in dresses and picturing dudes touching. Don’t tell me you aren’t gay.