Extra Legal Streams of Income

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I do the Navy Reserves primarily for the medical insurance. It's only $200 per month for my entire family.
Thank God for medical insurance. We just got the statement of what we would have had to pay for our son spending a week in the NICU had we not had insurance. It would have been $86,000! I probably would have had to sell him into slavery for a few years to pay that off. But I can tell him when he's older that he's an $86,000 baby.

Apr 25, 2002
"I do most of my auction purchases online through specific auction houses, which means I am paying ~20.6%" Hey Stillhustlen Im pretty successful with ebay criaglist and letgo but could u lace me to where are these auctions houses that u are getting stuff nice enough to pay them a extra 20%?? I get most of my stuff to sell on ebay CL letgo from aliexpress alibaba yardsales and even sometime I buy on amazon/ali and just resell on CL ebay ( streets) for double what I paid. However I can also use another hook up!!! oh yeah I also still sell the boot china NBA jerseys where u can still double your profit if u by in bulk.

thrift stores, goodwills. estate sales tend to have more old stuff than a typical yard sale.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Never heard about it. Whats good with it?
peep it if you have goods that cater to teens/ young adults, shit moves hella fast

been charging enough on shipping to pay for insurance just in case too lol

on another note just got a new $700 Samsung stainless steel dishwasher for $50 and a $110 6HP shop vac still in the box for $19 this past weekend at auction.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just sold 2 garage cabinets and a metal pegboard in box for 400% profit

Also purchased interest in another $250k in property last week and about to file pwork for a 100k commercial property that will have only cost me $2100-$2600 when all said and done, that I will turn around and flip below $100k just to move...don't ask me to tell you how, the game is sold not told ya dig

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
For $50, won the following at a business auction this week:

MGE UPS EVOLUTION S 1750 will sell for $250 (full used price)

EATON 5PX 1000 UPS (in box) will sell for $550 (Dell sells for $630)

MIDATLANTIC POWER CENTER (in box) will sell for $180 (used on eBay sells for $200)

Turning $50 into $980 legally without much risk feels good....

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
listen, your all thinking too small

every one of you should strive to be entrepreneurs.
I whole heartedly agree with your second statement. You aren't going to get away that easy though. Contribute to the thread. Each one teach one. I do think big, I'm just not sharing that business model at this time. In the meantime I'm sharing easy and fast ways to flip and exponentially grow money, without risking a prison or jail stint. Whether big or small, share what you got. Maybe someone will stumble across this thread and take what you share a step further.

Jun 21, 2016
I whole heartedly agree with your second statement. You aren't going to get away that easy though. Contribute to the thread. Each one teach one. I do think big, I'm just not sharing that business model at this time. In the meantime I'm sharing easy and fast ways to flip and exponentially grow money, without risking a prison or jail stint. Whether big or small, share what you got. Maybe someone will stumble across this thread and take what you share a step further.
If anyone has a question, they can ask. I'm not up to speed with the business laws in the US, though.

One piece of advice would be to read books. Topics such as;

Business Planning
Business Strategy
Creativity
Customer Service
Economics
Finance
Management
Marketing
Mindset
Philosophy
Sales

Some helpful websites

United States - Economic Indicators
Investopedia - Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing.
The New York Stock Exchange | NYSE

Learn markets, predict futures. Build a diverse investment port folio with stocks, real estate, commodities, FOREX, bank savings etc.. Find low risk low yield shares to build a good foundation on.

When looking for value in shares, use DCF (discounted cash flow) is the only way you should be picking what to invest in. It's not 100%, but it's pretty accurate.

^this is technical stuff to help.

My advice is to also dress for your age or nobody will take you serious. Buy 5 suits AND GET THEM TAILORED. They need to fit. One Navy, one tux, one gray wool, one black, one something else.

Buy chinos, dress shoes/boots, button down oxfords for stylish business casual.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just sold 2 garage cabinets and a metal pegboard in box for 400% profit

Also purchased interest in another $250k in property last week and about to file pwork for a 100k commercial property that will have only cost me $2100-$2600 when all said and done, that I will turn around and flip below $100k just to move...don't ask me to tell you how, the game is sold not told ya dig
LOL just had former State Senate Majority Leader hit me on LinkedIn trying to purchase my position on 20 ac near Bill Gates 25k ac smart city and future of I11 corridor

aka I ain't selling sheeit / $$$$

May 22, 2006
Killin bro^^

I have multiple streams of income. But all my shit is hand to hand. Next hustle will be much more passive.

Next hustle gotta use interwebz for max efficiency