Ever wonder what cell phone provider God would use?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
At work sometimes I have to call people who called Sprint's customer service within the last week. They have it set up so that all I do is press 'page down' and the computer dials the number and pops up the name i'm supposed to ask for. The name is the same name that is on the Sprint account.

Well the other day the name that popped up was "ALMIGHTY ALLAH".. he didn't pick up the phone.

But it got me to thinking, do you think that the only reason god doesn't answer is because Sprint doesn't have any towers in heaven?

N

NOSTRIL KING

Reminds me of a funny livejournal post:

woke up out of bed thanking the good lord for our President Bush who watches over us and protects us from sinful arabs. Sometimes I think BUSH has a telephone number to GOD and does just what GOD tells him cause what Bush does is always the right thing.

I noticed that everytime I see an arab I always think "fuckin terrorist" even though they probably are not. Oh well, you are what you are. Time to go to work now, there is this hot ass 16 year old, and even though i am 26, pussy aint got no face and hell i have every right to take her to the back room and groap the broad cause I'm her sugar daddy. I buy the bitch shoes n shit, and she's a wetback anyway so if she ever reported me to the cops she's get deported anyway.

I love my life.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Do you think God really doesn't get reception or is he just trying to avoid us?

LMAO@ what NOSTRIL KING posted, what's that from?

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
dizzy11523 said:
Today I told a blind bitch her head was shaped like a penis. She denied this, and I asked her how should she know? I then let her feel mine. I feel like a pervert but I feel I did a good deed by allowing her to satisfy her curiosity.
hahahahahahahaha this shit had me dyin its on that link dude posted up