Energy drinks/brews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Anyone here consume them on the regular? I used to drink a lot of yerba mate and lately i've been drinking a lot of guayusa from this company called Runa. They started selling it pre-bottled at Safeway. The shit works really good and doesn't make you jittery. I like red bull, but it has so much sugar and sometimes it gives me faggot stomach.

Jul 12, 2002
My stomach doesn't like coffee beverages so I gotta stick to tea. I recently found this: High Caffeine Tea - Zest Tea Energy Blends

I highly recommend it as a super healthy alternative to coffee and energy drinks. Just as much caffeine as coffee, no jitters, and way less of a crash (if any). Only downside is you can't get it in a can. You gotta make it yourself every time.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
No, because I actually try to fix my adrenals instead of fucking them up further and depleting all my reserves in the meantime

The fuck you guys are doing you need all that extra energy anyway? Isn't eating properly and sleeping not enough anymore or something?
I feel you, man. I'm helping raise 2 young children and working a full time job, so that's my excuse. I'm sure if I exercised a little and didn't eat a bunch of shit, I'd be better off