Educate vs. Incarcerate!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Speaking as somebody with warrants out in both our Countries, facing Prison time in both our Countries, let me educate you dumb dumbs.

"Y-yeah man! Capitalism keeps people in Prison for profit!" - Retarded leftist

If any of you schleprocks wanna debate me, please use logic and verified sources, no youtube or infowars. lol
start here gubba
http://siccness.net/vb/f20/us-incarceration-362550.html
go

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I disagree. If you go to a school in a certain area, and you are surrounded by friends who all smoke weed, drink, do dumb shit all the time, it is hard to break out. You are a teenager and most don't think about the future. It is about having fun now, fuckin bitches, getting high, etc.! I was in that situation till I got kicked outta school. Couldn't go back, couldn't go to another school. To me that was a wake up call, and luckily I found an apprenticeship in a trading company, and only, because my English was good. And there I could work my way up. And I don't come from a fucked up area or broken up home.
That's really just peer pressure. You could come up with a bunch of different scenarios where people succumb to negative pressures, or rise above and succeed. There's plenty of rich kids who fall into the same pattern, but are given way more chances because their parents can bail them out financially, or know people who can get them out of legal trouble and get their records expunged somehow. Part of achieving success is knowing the goal, knowing the obstacles, and applying yourself.

All in all, the point is, that kids growing up in financially disadvantaged areas definitely have the deck stacked against them. There are not enough people telling these kids that they can not only achieve their goals, but showing them how to do so. Giving in to peer pressure is a weak excuse IMO. Drugs were being sold out of my house, there were house parties all the time, some of my homeboys ended up in prison or dead by 25 years old, yet none of that happened to me even though their home life was better than mine.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
http://www.azfamily.com/story/39065744/georgia-school-brings-back-paddling-to-punish-students

HEPHZIBAH, Ga. (AP) — Paddling students is now a disciplinary policy at a Georgia charter school and parents who don't consent have to agree to up to five days of suspension for their children instead.

The Georgia School for Innovation and the Classics sent parents a letter last week, informing them that “paddling” students on the buttocks with a piece of wood will now be a form of punishment.

Superintendent Jody Boulineau says the kindergarten through ninth grade school has received a little more than 100 of the forms back and a third of them give consent to use the paddle.

Boulineau says the corporal punishment won't be used often, and just the threat of it will be a deterrent.

The form says students will be spanked in an office with closed doors and shouldn't be struck more than three times.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.