Educate vs. Incarcerate!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Of course they arent, and in fact...the majority is still white in prison. However, you cant look at how many, you need to look at percentages. I dont think anyone has suggested that people other than minorities commit crimes, however, african american commit them at a higher rate in terms of overall population.
but still we are all slaves in one way or another.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the public schools barely teach kids anything these days and some of the private schools do the same.

now it's the parents responsibility to teach their kids what the schools don't teach them.

the school teachers are not doing a good job and if they don't like certain students they will give them a bad grade.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
the public schools barely teach kids anything these days and some of the private schools do the same.

now it's the parents responsibility to teach their kids what the schools don't teach them.

the school teachers are not doing a good job and if they don't like certain students they will give them a bad grade.
They dont do a good job becuase they get paid shit. Education is the most important job on the fuckin PLANET, and yet those who teach get paid squat (we are talking non-university level here). As a matter of fact, some are JUST above the federal poverty line, which is ~29000 a year in gross pay.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
They dont do a good job becuase they get paid shit. Education is the most important job on the fuckin PLANET, and yet those who teach get paid squat (we are talking non-university level here). As a matter of fact, some are JUST above the federal poverty line, which is ~29000 a year in gross pay.
my lil brother works at qualcomm as a food runner and he gets paid more hourly than a teacher.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
The reason they get paid average salaries is because it's a easy job, all they have to do is teach the students what ever is in the text book most of the time....the main problem is that the school system is screwed up.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That's why Asia is full of Americans (and others) teaching English. They get paid a lot more here...

May 9, 2002
The reason they get paid average salaries is because it's a easy job, all they have to do is teach the students what ever is in the text book most of the time....the main problem is that the school system is screwed up.
Well sure....you could do that. However, good teachers dont. If all teachers did was "read whats in a text book", than no one would have to get a degree that allows them to actually TEACH.

We have all had teachers that were better than others, usually because of a specific style or personality.

I really don't care about none of this shit. I just drink while I work from home
and relax. The world's problems are not my concern.
But seeing a lot of homies locked up was when I made the choice to get my paper legit.

Now i sit at my desk like a boss sipping a cold one chilling.

Fuck education. it's about being money hungry.
Learn how money is made, where it comes from and pimp the fuck out of the game.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

fuck yea bro! my daughter is in Kindergarten and I kinda feel like the teacher treats her different cuz she dosnt talk Spanish and English. The teacher is Mexican and favors the bilingual kids over the only English speaking kids. Then I do a teacher meeting with him and he tells me it 50% of the parents responsibility thru out the school year to teach their kids, Im sitting there thinking I need half of this fuckers pay then!

I talk to my bitch about all this shit and she yells at me and says its not me against the world not everyone is out to fuck me over. What am I going go beat up the teacher?

Fuck Her she don't know shit tho!

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The whole teacher subject is a different beast. If you go into teaching for any reason than helping kids, you're bound to be a crappy teacher. It's like high school sports coaches. If all you're teaching them is how to play that sport, you're a crappy coach. But there are lazy people in every profession.

More than anything though, it's on the parents. But there's less and less good parenting going on these days too. Some parents make time for Facebook and make excuses about why they can't spend time with their kids.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Education is the most important job on the fuckin PLANET, and yet those who teach get paid squat (we are talking non-university level here).
The most important job on the planet is the blow job.

Teaching isn't an easy job. In the past, I think kids were raised better, came to school, paid attention, and if they did a bad job, they'd come home and get their asses beat. Now, a lot more kids come from broken homes, aren't getting their needs met, have emotional issues, and educating themselves isn't even on the radar. Teachers come into a lot of schools with the cards stacked against them. And if a teacher gives a kid a bad grade, the parents now get on the teacher's asses about it instead of getting on their kids asses.

There's always gonna be bullshit teachers who play favorites, but a big problem with education is our society in general. And when you pay the teachers shit, you're gonna get shit teachers. If you go through college and know you have the drive and work ethic and smarts, you're gonna make money being a doctor or a banker or a businessman. That's why teachers are either lazy people, or talented people who truly care about teaching. And I think we all know what a difference a good teacher can make.

The whole teacher subject is a different beast. If you go into teaching for any reason than helping kids, you're bound to be a crappy teacher. It's like high school sports coaches. If all you're teaching them is how to play that sport, you're a crappy coach. But there are lazy people in every profession.

More than anything though, it's on the parents. But there's less and less good parenting going on these days too. Some parents make time for Facebook and make excuses about why they can't spend time with their kids.
^^This

May 9, 2002
I really don't care about none of this shit. I just drink while I work from home
and relax. The world's problems are not my concern.
But seeing a lot of homies locked up was when I made the choice to get my paper legit.

Now i sit at my desk like a boss sipping a cold one chilling.

Fuck education. it's about being money hungry.
Learn how money is made, where it comes from and pimp the fuck out of the game.
Oh, youre being sarcastic! Duh!

:dead:

Nov 24, 2003

They also don't do a good job because there is no accountability.

Good teachers are treated just like bad teachers, and in fact, bad teachers are often more protected because "good" teachers are often attempting to change the status quo.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Whole Foods

Whole Foods Says It Will Stop Selling Foods Made With Prison Labor
September 30, 2015 7:53 PM ET

Whole Foods, Expensive Cheese, and the Dilemma of Cheap Prison Labor
By Colleen Curry
July 21, 2015 | 1:50 pm

McDonald’s

McDonald’s uses prisoners to process beef for patties and package bread, milk, chicken products.

and so on and so on......

Bank of America
Bayer
Cargill
Caterpillar
Chevron
Chrysler
Costco
John Deere
Eli Lilly and Company
Exxon Mobil
GlaxoSmithKline
Johnson and Johnson
K-Mart
Koch Industries
Merck
Microsoft
Motorola
Nintendo
Pfizer
Procter & Gamble
Pepsi
ConAgra Foods
Shell
Starbucks
UPS
Verizon
WalMart
Wendy’s

Jun 21, 2016
Speaking as somebody with warrants out in both our Countries, facing Prison time in both our Countries, let me educate you dumb dumbs.

"Y-yeah man! Capitalism keeps people in Prison for profit!" - Retarded leftist

The left is always talking about the criminals instead of the victim. The cost of keeping a criminal behind bars versus the cost of higher education. The comparison they should be asking about, is between the cost of keeping a criminal behind bars and the cost of letting him/her loose in society.

In the United States, more than 23 million criminal offenses were committed in 2007, resulting in approximately $15 billion in economic losses to the victims and $179 billion in government expenditures on police protection, judicial and legal activities, and corrections - US Dept of Justice

If any of you schleprocks wanna debate me, please use logic and verified sources, no youtube or infowars. lol