E 40 to release his own brand for E 40 40oz beer 18 percent Alcohol!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
honey flavored tho? uugh...

first of all only zombies who beg for change out front the store still drink 40s or tall cans. (unless your driving then tall cans get a temporary pass).

second of all i don't know any1 who liked the first 3 failed attempts he made so i wont have high expectations for this

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
theres a million more examples too, because the bay got a bunch of middle and upper class whites/asians bordering tha "hood" all trying to act "urban" whatever tha fuck that means...

hyphy energy drink was way too sweet but i kinda liked it as chaser so i might let that 1 slide...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Tall cans are great for park drinking and I still get the occasional 40 of Olde E once or twice a year for the hell of it.

Couple tall cans & couple airplane shooters makes for some decent daytime park drinking for around $10.
shooters are my go to for drinking and driving because no "open container" just keep good gum and toss the spent rounds lol

Last edited: