E 40 to release his own brand for E 40 40oz beer 18 percent Alcohol!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you prefer light beer then you're a pussy, Magick Wisdom drinks Zima Light.
I have a strong feeling Magick Wisdom @Magick Wisdom probably drinks a pint of burnetts each and every day; a fifth on a bad day

18% cheap 40oz Jesus christ that shits going to taste like beer with nail polish remover in it

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
bay area foos will buy any trash a rapper puts out...

Cookies clothing and hemp20 are the perfect examples
lol cookies is a lifestyle in the bay esp frisco. i can see how u might be salty about it from the outside looking in. hemp2o is good just overpriced.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
lol cookies is a lifestyle in the bay esp frisco. i can see how u might be salty about it from the outside looking in. hemp2o is good just overpriced.
Lol if you want to put $80 for a shirt into another mans pocket go ahead

By Wearing Cookies gear your basicaly paying a fee to let everyone know your a berner groupie who smokes weed.

Props to him for taking your money on tha slick...

Trust me i definately aint "salty" about that lol!!!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lol if you want to put $80 for a shirt into another mans pocket go ahead

By Wearing Cookies gear your basicaly paying a fee to let everyone know your a berner groupie who smokes weed.

Props to him for taking your money on tha slick...

Trust me i definately aint "salty" about that lol!!!
thats your logic? are you another butcher troll account? i dont hate on anyone getting bread esp on a legit hustle. $80? its $35 for a tee. bruh u too cheap for $35? worrying about the next mans opinion is some simp shit. i wear what i want if i like it regardless of anybody opinion.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
How is this even considered a beer? I thought once the abv reaches a certain level its considered wine or some shit.

The strongest beer ive had was like 13%
Nope. The ingredients and process is what classifies it as beer. There is beer out that is 30-40% alcohol bruh