For the dumb ass Muslim haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010

As Americans, we’ve absorbed so much evil sh*t done by crazed lunatics who hide behind the veil of religion to justify their hateful acts. It is very easy project a view of a larger idealogical population “associated” with these tragedies because stereotyping is not only faster, but identifying a villain is a tool we use to help heal from the unspeakable.

I myself have struggled with toeing this line and a part of me agrees with Bill Maher who once said, “if there are this many bad apples, something’s wrong with the orchard.” But this is a sloppy generalization and a constructed reality used to determine “the other.”

Chris Herbert, a British soldier who had his leg blown off in Basra, Iraq, has an opinion on the “Muslims” who blew his leg off in stark contrast to his opinion of the Muslims who helped him survive. He took to Facebook to eloquently post about his encounter with all human beings during and since he was wounded. His story, whether you agree with it or not, is his reality.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Does anybody here know why they hate us? we help there enemy, just like we consider anybody who aides them our enemy they do the same, all fueled by greed.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Democrats are like

"Don't judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few"

"All gun owners can't be trusted"

Republicans are like:

"Don't judge all gun owners based on the actions of a few"

"All Muslims can't be trusted"

Don't judge all Democrats and Republicans based on the words of a few...