Dubee is a pretty damn funny dude

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
So I was workin out at 24 hr fitness in Vallejo tonight. Dubee was there too. Anyway, i'm sittin there and I hear this voice go on the loudspeaker. I guess Dubee had lost his phone, got on the speaker and said something to the effect of "Attention 24 hour muthafuckin fitness! If someone found a black cellphone, please return it to the front desk. There is a reward of 2 muthafuckin bags of weed!"

Hella fools just started laughin and shit. Some other guy said he'd turn his own damn phone in for the reward. lmao. And then like 30 seconds later the phone turned up. Haha, for a split second there I questioned if this was really reality, lol.

To quote Charlie Murphy..."There are many great storytellers in the world today...Who the fuck could make up that shit?"

Dec 29, 2006
i'm sure it's the firt rapper he's sen get on the loudspeaker at the gym and offer weed to whichever patron returns his phone!! lol

that's a hilarious story and i could hella see suge doin' something like that
suge would do the same thing but slap you in the face when you ask for the reward

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dubee reminds me of one of my homies

once dude woulda brought the phone he woulda slapped dude an been "like you tryna take my shit?"