DRUNK WORLD ORDER IS BITCHES! TRUMP GET 4 more years in office!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2018
moms house
Well I was going to try to be good this time and keep and low profile..
but the snitches on here rated me out.. lol

So yeah you better wake up and fight for your fucking freedom! stand up to globalism... and fight evil !!

Facebook is using facial recognition to spy on you and put your info into the Illuminati data base.. ! and they want a world order ruled by technocracy!
Stop being a bitch and going along with this evil plan for world domination..

wake the fuck up!! Trump is the only one who can stop them..
and he will rule for 4 more years.. Get that through your fucking here!!!

listen to this great radio show here
Drunk World Order Conspiracy Podcast: Facebook using Facial Recognition on Users Exposing the evil of Globalism and Technocracy

May 14, 2018
Oh theres gonna be a video.. but certain siccness members are getting exposed.. never forget i used to talk to certain females on here in the past.. and they had some stories to tell about people on here... so lets just say the video is going to be more interesting than people think... Like i said.. i keep this site alive.. I am the siccness... ha ah aha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2008
Oh theres gonna be a video.. but certain siccness members are getting exposed.. never forget i used to talk to certain females on here in the past.. and they had some stories to tell about people on here... so lets just say the video is going to be more interesting than people think... Like i said.. i keep this site alive.. I am the siccness... ha ah aha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are talking about the fact that Emily(Rekomstop) and I dated 10 years ago?
We are still friends, by the way.

This is coming from a guy who is still a virgin and spends his days idolizing other men.

get a life noob

May 14, 2018
ha this wasn;t even about you... lol but it could be.. lol why are you scared??? you see i don't go into business with someone unless i know their dirty little secrets first.. ha ha haaaaaa!! you fool you just exposed youself... i rule the chess board now lol.. and you are a mere pawn in my world.. i love how i didn't imply it was about you... and you assumed.. lol the stuff i have is much more juicy

May 14, 2018
you seem scared.. which means.. i should say what she told me about you.. ha ha ah ah aha haaaaaaaa! but by looking at your posts and life now.. seems like not much has changed!!! ha aha ha aha ha aha h aaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! maybe i should keep you around just to make me laugh seriously bitch.... lol wanna be shrink... trying to analyze me... you lack the brains to figure someone like me out... you fell into my trap.. you fucking little monkey!

Jan 31, 2008
ha this wasn;t even about you... lol but it could be.. lol why are you scared??? you see i don't go into business with someone unless i know their dirty little secrets first.. ha ha haaaaaa!! you fool you just exposed youself... i rule the chess board now lol.. and you are a mere pawn in my world.. i love how i didn't imply it was about you... and you assumed.. lol the stuff i have is much more juicy
you are just mad that I ruined the 'big reveal'. You mentioned Rekomstop and me a couple of days go...
Yes, she also spoke to a few other people here and felt sorry enough for you to tell you 'insider secrets' about them. Mind you, she was 19?
And here you are, a fully grown man, 10 years after the fact, trying to sensationalize what she said about Gas01 and the others, and for what? because you are a drunk loser with no life and no future.