DRUNK WORLD ORDER IS BITCHES! TRUMP GET 4 more years in office!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
you are not the big reveal... lol ha ha ha ah haaaaa! i might have just thrown that into the video...
it doesn't matter dude. You are a grown man trying to giggle at private information about other men that a 19 year old girl divulged to you 10 years ago because she knew you were a loser who wasn't connected to anyone else.

She told me the same information but you don't see me walking around with a hard dick because I got men on my mind.

what is it with you and guys, anyway? have you ever even had a girlfriend?

May 14, 2018
oh i will make the video and let is all out.. lol i;m even mad.. i just find this whole thing so funny! it's just a game to me!! ha ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa! i really can't stop laughing.. well im abotu to sell my house for about a million.. so how much are you making this year LOSER!!!ha ah ahaaaa this guy has thug in his name.. but never held a gun.. and asks what is the best 9mm to buy on here!!! i mean you just clowned yourself with your own posts!!! ha aha haaaa you actually think things will go bad here? you probably thought the world was gonna end in 2012!!! ha ah aha aha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok i win

May 14, 2018
it doesn't matter dude. You are a grown man trying to giggle at private information about other men that a 19 year old girl divulged to you 10 years ago because she knew you were a loser who wasn't connected to anyone else.

She told me the same information but you don't see me walking around with a hard dick because I got men on my mind.

what is it with you and guys, anyway? have you ever even had a girlfriend?
she only told me info about you on myspace lol.. not about other guys .. lol i dont even remmeber why i ended up talking to her.. but it was not cause i was a loser.. she knew and saw my ex.. so yeah lol.. this is getting more funny but the min!!!

Jan 31, 2008
oh i will make the video and let is all out.. lol i;m even mad.. i just find this whole thing so funny! it's just a game to me!! ha ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa! i really can't stop laughing.. well im abotu to sell my house for about a million.. so how much are you making this year LOSER!!!ha ah ahaaaa this guy has thug in his name.. but never held a gun.. and asks what is the best 9mm to buy on here!!! i mean you just clowned yourself with your own posts!!! ha aha haaaa you actually think things will go bad here? you probably thought the world was gonna end in 2012!!! ha ah aha aha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok i win
coming from the guy who needs to get drunk enough before he can find the courage to tell everyone what a little girl told him about other men on this forum.
yyyeahhhh dude. You got me.
I am going to sleep now because I have a life to live.

May 14, 2018
gay ..? you're the one who never has a gun. and was dumb enough to ask about it on here lol... i dont know what to say.. i just come on here to laugh.. its funny how you and Still Hustling.. think you can piss me off.. but im just dying laughing here!!! lol.. this is fucking great lol.. im gonna sleep great tonight ha ha ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 14, 2018
coming from the guy who needs to get drunk enough before he can find the courage to tell everyone what a little girl told him about other men on this forum.
yyyeahhhh dude. You got me.
I am going to sleep now because I have a life to live.
good night lol.. ha aha ha aha h haaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im gonna die of laughter... this is why i keep coming back here lol

Jan 31, 2008
gay ..? you're the one who never has a gun. and was dumb enough to ask about it on here lol... i dont know what to say.. i just come on here to laugh.. its funny how you and Still Hustling.. think you can piss me off.. but im just dying laughing here!!! lol.. this is fucking great lol.. im gonna sleep great tonight ha ha ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ok... bye

----

so anyway, to the rest of you who knew rekomstop, she is now a special education teacher and is working on getting a law degree.

May 14, 2018
Man.. i love the siccness!! i could never laugh this hard on facebook.. ha ha ha ha ah ah ha haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa!@!!!! i can't believe rekomstop... had dirt on gas1. he was pretty thirsty lol...

May 14, 2018
thats actually pretty cool man.. i reemember she has this whole no showers.. and freedom thing going on back.. but good to hear she's doing good and still alive.. i wonder what happened to a lot of people i used to talk on here lol.. i guess my drinking and time and space changed things...