dropping bombs on syria

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
What is this "world" you speak of? All I see is a bunch of super-powers bringing 'democracy'(Corporate pillaging of the land and people for profit).

While many hated Saddam Hussein, and he was a dictator, is Iraq better off now?

There is no "world" acting, unless you are talking from the imagination of a 14 year old girl giving a UN Speech on how we as the world should save the environment and work towards a better future.

Lockheed Martin is the "world" you speak of.

THE WORLD
I think you know what I meant...

Jan 2, 2006
The USA would never knowingly supply weapons to terrorists and then turn around and try to fight said terrorists, that's just fucking absured.
Welcome to the great awakening. Absurd, but it’s the truth.

3 deepstate chemical centers/storage bunkers were the targets. None of the missiles had warheads on them. Strictly meant to destroy the buildings, weaken the terrorist threat. and this is why the Syrian military is celebrating the accomplishment of the attack.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"I’ve just been in the town of Douma. I found the clinic where the film of the children frothing at the mouth and having water thrown at them was made.

And I spoke to the hospital doctor, who actually spoke very good English. And he told me that the video is real. But they’re not suffering from gas poisoning.

They’re suffering from hypoxia (i.e. insufficient of oxygen) because of the amount of dust in the tunnels in which they live. All year people in the Douma area have been living beneath their own homes, in tunnels and basements.

And that night there was a shelling by the Syrian army and the Russian air force. And it produced a huge amount of dust and debris in the streets. And many people found it difficult to breathe.

And when they reached the clinic according to the doctor, someone shouted “gas” … and they panicked."

award-winning journalist Robert Fisk – writer for Britain’s Independent for almost 30 years

Jan 31, 2008
Macron addresses US Congress, talks alot about the Importance of the NEW WORLD ORDER

You didn't know that was really a thing?

Keep up now

Emmanuel Macron Addresses The Joint Session Of Congress: Discusses Nationalism, Fear | TIME - YouTube
This shit is to obvious that it is exhausting to keep talking about. These people see themselves as the guardians of humanity. I am certain half of them are convinced that people are sheep and need to be led. I, myself, am certain that it is human nature which is corruptable. I also think I know what is best for humanity.

But those of us who are woke are realizing that we are better off self-governing.We don't want to be led.

Let's say we are one humanity in one planet and should follow one new world order... it does make sense, but how do you get all of these people who are enemies of each other to agree? How do you make up for all religious differences? So maybe they realize this and know they have to take the long route into helping bring humanity to a more evolved place.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This shit is to obvious that it is exhausting to keep talking about. These people see themselves as the guardians of humanity. I am certain half of them are convinced that people are sheep and need to be led. I, myself, am certain that it is human nature which is corruptable. I also think I know what is best for humanity.

But those of us who are woke are realizing that we are better off self-governing.We don't want to be led.

Let's say we are one humanity in one planet and should follow one new world order... it does make sense, but how do you get all of these people who are enemies of each other to agree? How do you make up for all religious differences? So maybe they realize this and know they have to take the long route into helping bring humanity to a more evolved place.
That sounds like their (the slave masters) opinion. Humanity will never reach a live and let live environment, therefore, humanity will always be at odds with each other. Remember the example of the German Shepherd digging for rocks and returning the rocks to it's predisposed spot when the rocks are moved? Humans are the same exact way. This is why humans have always treated humans as property. It is in their DNA. Aside from that, without conflict, none of their manmade systems work. There always has to be a bad guy in order to sell the belief that a man-made system is better than another man-made system. This is why you see each construct impose itself on another. There is no end game until humanity destroys itself.

*I understand that everyday people do not treat others this way, normally, however expirements have shown that they eventually do. Is there an ethnicity/ ethnicities not predisposed to this type of behavior? There are groups that claim they are passive, but unless they have no genetic material that would allow them to be aggressive, we cannot say for certain and that information will always be witheld by those who have the technology to tell us that information.

I accept that these are my opinions based from my observations and experiences. I also accept that I am for the extinction of the species.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
That sounds like their (the slave masters) opinion. Humanity will never reach a live and let live environment, therefore, humanity will always be at odds with each other. Remember the example of the German Shepherd digging for rocks and returning the rocks to it's predisposed spot when the rocks are moved? Humans are the same exact way. This is why humans have always treated humans as property. It is in their DNA. Aside from that, without conflict, none of their manmade systems work. There always has to be a bad guy in order to sell the belief that a man-made system is better than another man-made system. This is why you see each construct impose itself on another. There is no end game until humanity destroys itself.

*I understand that everyday people do not treat others this way, normally, however expirements have shown that they eventually do. Is there an ethnicity/ ethnicities not predisposed to this type of behavior? There are groups that claim they are passive, but unless they have no genetic material that would allow them to be aggressive, we cannot say for certain and that information will always be witheld by those who have the technology to tell us that information.

I accept that these are my opinions based from my observations and experiences. I also accept that I am for the extinction of the species.
underrated response! I agree with you. I don't know if I am for the extinction of the species as I am overall pretty indifferent. I realize that as the ape that I am I have a role to play here, but deep down, I don't take any of it as objective reality. This is just a game and I am fully engaged and having fun with it. Lets bring it down!

Jan 31, 2008

OK a second, more thoughtful response...

Human beings are ape animals built for survival. The identity of the individual is merely a hallucinated illusion of a continuous narrative. The individual is nothing more than a byproduct of mind/thoughts.
The individual is being used for survival of the species.

This is the overview of the organic life on the planet earth and its functioning as a surviving and evolving entity, eventually taking on the form of a Superorganism due to hive mind, etc..

Your family, your friends, your parents, etc, are all here playing a Game called human nature. It is neurotic in that it goes against the grain. Just as a shark is neurotically a shark, a human being is neurotically a human. A caterpillar is neurotically a caterpillar. It is their nature.
Outside of the neuroses of the nature of these species, what they think, believe, strive to achieve, etc, is completely irrelevant and mean close to shit to the rest of the universe.

Our politics, capitalism, and every single thing we go through on this planet is outright natural, predictable, and built into us by nature(or god) and we are only able to express ourselves through the channels built into us. If you have a problem with someone murdering your dog, blame the nature that enabled such a creature of murder. Or blame the creator who enabled such a creature to die. THIS is a framework that we all have found ourselves in yet seem to take full responsibility for.

Think about this. We take responsibility or ownership over our heart and our hair etc. But we honestly have as much control over how or when our hair grows as we do how or when the grass grows. Yet, somehow they belong in "our domain" rather than the external, natural world. This is the kind of delusional shit we are up to all the time. WE ARE THE EXTERNAL WORLD.
It actually would do us a lot of good if we stopped taking our own selves personally; if we can experience ourselves as we experience dog, ape, tree, sun, moon.

This is all this is. One big game.

And I agree with you that all people are corruptible(for the most part--i dont like speaking in absolutes), and I've always stated that if the underdog was on the other side of the environment, they'd be the victors/oppressors.

If palestinians had the role of israel in that fiasco, they'd be just like israel.
I march under nobody's banner. Yall are apes but think of yourselves as god(for survival purposes you think *you* have a divine overview or something). If you line up a bunch of humans you will see the idiots all disagree with each other yet think that THEIR perspective is the RIGHT one.

this is the quality of self awareness we are dealing with here, folks.

Everybody is walking around entranced by their psychological/chemical makeup. In fact, let me bust out some quotes I remember which pertain to this... I guess Gurdjieff is sufficient enough. I had other people in mind but these get the point across.

Try to understand what I am saying: everything is dependent on everything else, everything is connected, nothing is separate. Therefore everything is going in the only way it can go. If people were different everything would be different. They are what they are, so everything is as it is.
G. I. Gurdjieff

Let us take some event in the life of humanity. For instance, war. There is a war going on at the present moment. What does it signify? It signifies that several millions of sleeping people are trying to destroy several millions of other sleeping people. They would not do this, of course, if they were to wake up. Everything that takes place is owing to this sleep.
G. I. Gurdjieff

If a man could understand all the horror of the lives of ordinary people who are turning around in a circle of insignificant interests and insignificant aims, if he could understand what they are losing, he would understand that there can only be one thing that is serious for him - to escape from the general law, to be free. What can be serious for a man in prison who is condemned to death? Only one thing: How to save himself, how to escape: nothing else is serious.
G. I. Gurdjieff

“In order to awaken, first of all one must realize that one is in a state of sleep. And in order to realize that one is indeed in a state of sleep, one must recognize and fully understand the nature of the forces which operate to keep one in the state of sleep, or hypnosis. It is absurd to think that this can be done by seeking information from the very source which induces the hypnosis.
....One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff

One of man's important mistakes, one which must be remembered, is his illusion in regard to his I. Man such as we know him, the 'man-machine,' the man who cannot 'do,' and with whom and through whom everything 'happens,' cannot have a permanent and single I. His I changes as quickly as his thoughts, feelings and moods, and he makes a profound mistake in considering himself always one and the same person; in reality he is always a different person, not the one he was a moment ago.
G. I. Gurdjieff

“The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear. It is even difficult to imagine all the horror of this slavery. We do not understand what people are losing. But in order to understand the cause of this slavery it is enough to see how people live, what constitutes the aim of their existence, the object of their desires, passions, and aspirations, of what they think, of what they talk, what they serve and what they worship. Consider what the cultured humanity of our times spends money on; even leaving the war out, what commands the highest price; where the biggest crowds are. If we think for a moment about these questions it becomes clear that humanity, as it is now, with the interests it lives by, cannot expect to have anything different from what it has.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff

“In my opinion, what will be troublesome for you in all this is chiefly that in childhood there was implanted in you—and has now become perfectly harmonized with your general psyche—an excellently working automatism for perceiving all kinds of new impressions, thanks to which “blessing” you have now, during your responsible life, no need to make any individual effort whatsoever.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff, Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson

“Modern civilization is based on violence and slavery and fine words.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff

What is possible for individual man is impossible for the masses.
G. I. Gurdjieff

“You must learn not what people round you consider good or bad, but to act in life as your conscience bids you. An untrammelled conscience will always know more than all the books and teachers put together.”
― G.I. Gurdjieff, Meetings With Remarkable Men