DopeBoyFresh Revealed!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2008
You might have noticed that mr dopeboyfresh's posts have been a lot nicer lately. Here is why
a few months ago i heard this clown was talkin crazy shit to my homie JT and JT was tryin to find out the identity of this lil punk. Come to find out he one of the most infamous shit talkers on this site makin himself out to be the biggest thug in "west pittsburg".
So i made some calls and did some clickin around..and eventually got his identity. After it known who he was, i sent the lil fag a PM to alert him that people were knowin. These were his 2 responses.
first off i dont even knwo who this is,2n off all the shit i say on here is jokes aint no need to track someone down my bad if i offended somebody if its that serious ill quit postin the shit is for laughs not meant to be personal im jus a regualr dude
and

wus ever i did to piss yall offf so i much my bad and thats it imma levae this site alone i wasnt aware that people took it so damn serious peace
looks like the dopeboy wasnt really as bout it as he tried to make himself look.

Then he went and tried to get his account deleted.

So here he is, im sure a lot of folx on here would be interested in knowin who the man is thats talkin shit to you every 5 seconds.

dopeboy, dont worry bro, i aint gonna come after you! haahahahah

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hahahaha wowwwwww. ladies and gentleman i'd just like to let you know that we've got siccness.net's official detective chuckc hard at work on the case.....

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
i guess you haven't seen the ones that belong in the Star Trek convention!

just join the live.yahoo.com/siccnessdotnet chatroom late at night and you will see what i'm talking about! LOLLLLLLL
wtf....im straight....lol
dopeboys hard on the eyes :hurt:
lol...i think thats all i can handle for a few weeks

Feb 5, 2006
i guess you haven't seen the ones that belong in the Star Trek convention!

just join the live.yahoo.com/siccnessdotnet chatroom late at night and you will see what i'm talking about! LOLLLLLLL

STAR WARS CONVENTION!! I HOPPED IN THERE, AND DIPPED RIGHT BACK OUT. FELT LIKE I NEEDED A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION OR PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS TO BE UP IN THERE

Nov 20, 2005
STAR WARS CONVENTION!! I HOPPED IN THERE, AND DIPPED RIGHT BACK OUT. FELT LIKE I NEEDED A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION OR PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS TO BE UP IN THERE
YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT YOU LIVE IN THAT BITCH CUPCAKIN WITH CLAIRE ALL NIGHT. LMAO

~k.