Do You Secretly Record Conversations With Your Boss At Work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do You Secretly Record Conversations With Your Boss(es) At Work?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm my own boss

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • That's illegal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In the US, even in right-to-work states, employees are guaranteed certain protections, under Federal Law. Employers often use tactics to circumvent those protections. In many instances, employees have secretly recorded these violations. While it may be against a corporations policy, and can lead to termination of employment, if you have recorded that violation, it is often still admissable evidence and can lead to financial compensation and judgement.

Corporations in right-to-work states, and specifically non-unionized places of employment and industries, often violate employees rights in the US. An audio recording is often a wronged employees only legal recourse.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
lol what kind of police question is this?!
H You're dumb and likely a pussy. Go dance that you mutt ass mufucca.
well your for sure a bitch and a jcat who the fuck even ask some cornball ass shit this..dork
Lol u on here speaking on Sac town politics and you not even a factor, which obviously a reptable wouldn't. I think you need to look in the mirror gus to find out who the bitch and jcat is. Nuff said.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not condoning recording your boss but I will say you'd be surprised as fuck how many people in position of power make decisions for illegal reasons. If you're getting called in and you can't think of a good reason you might want to consider how you approach your boss.

Jun 21, 2016
In the US, even in right-to-work states, employees are guaranteed certain protections, under Federal Law. Employers often use tactics to circumvent those protections. In many instances, employees have secretly recorded these violations. While it may be against a corporations policy, and can lead to termination of employment, if you have recorded that violation, it is often still admissable evidence and can lead to financial compensation and judgement.

Corporations in right-to-work states, and specifically non-unionized places of employment and industries, often violate employees rights in the US. An audio recording is often a wronged employees only legal recourse.
It's heavily regulated here, our workers have a lot of rights because of unions. We have social policies when it comes to work rights. Because we have few states, a lot of it is done at federal level but I'm guessing it's all over the place in the US differing greatly from state to state?