Do you guys think Aussie hip hop is compatIble with American hip hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Australian Rap sucks major donkey balls. It's fucking horrible. Plus, Australian rappers have an incredibly huge complex about "sounding American" so they all put on really thick stupid Australians accents that make every piece of Aussi hop hop unlistenable. God forbid you say anything that sounds slightly in an American accent, you will be burned at the stake and ostracized by the local hop hop community.

The whole catalogue of Australian rap is rubbish - I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I remember a few years ago a Samoan lady told me she wants to move to Australia because the government there pays 5 thousand dollars to give birth to a baby.... that’s the dumbest shit I ever heard, move to another continent just to get a few grand for a baby.

Last edited:

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Australian Rap sucks major donkey balls. It's fucking horrible. Plus, Australian rappers have an incredibly huge complex about "sounding American" so they all put on really thick stupid Australians accents that make every piece of Aussi hop hop unlistenable. God forbid you say anything that sounds slightly in an American accent, you will be burned at the stake and ostracized by the local hop hop community.

The whole catalogue of Australian rap is rubbish - I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
niggas fired up

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I remember a few years ago a Samoan lady told me she wants to move to Australia because the government there pays 5 thousand dollars to give birth to a baby.... that’s the dumbest shit I ever heard, move to another continent just to get a few grand for a baby.
That's not the whole story. In summary: if you live in Australia and you decide you prefer not to work, you can resign and go into a government office and say "I have no money to pay my bills" and they'll start giving you $400USD per week to do absolutely nothing and this can last as long as you want it to. It never stops.

Now this is the base case, if you have one kid, it goes up, if you have another kid it goes up, if you're a single mother it goes up again etc etc.

If you can work the system properly you cab get $1000USD per week to do absolutely nothing for the Rest of your life, no questions asked.

This is why we pay 50% of our wages in tax.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
This is why we pay 50% of our wages in tax.
That’s actually how it is in California also because we pay the highest taxes in the nation, when you add up all of the extra taxes after they already took taxes out of your paycheck it’s almost half of our income that goes towards taxes, basically what they do in Cali is tax a lot of money that you already paid taxes with.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
That’s actually how it is in California also because we pay the highest taxes in the nation, when you add up all of the extra taxes after they already took taxes out of your paycheck it’s almost half of our income that goes towards taxes, basically what they do in Cali is tax a lot of money that you already paid taxes with.
I wasn"t aware of that - very interesting. But if that's the case why so many homeless in California?