Do You Believe Bill Cosby Raped This Ugly Ass Woman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do You Believe Andrea Constand Was Raped by Bill Cosby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
She ugly as hell so it makes me doubt that he did. At the same time his defense is it was consensual and she after his money. So I'm like how in the hell could he want to hit that. So because she ugly, maybe he thought he would get away with it.

Ionno.

Hella confused on this one.

Jan 31, 2008
mother fucker you ever not masturbated for a month?

Day 0 - Wow. I feel like a machine. Everything makes sense. Women are people, too.
Day 3 - All women become slightly more attractive.
Day 7 - Cant help but keep checking them out. I am passively swiping right on various apps.
Day 15 - "she have 2 hands? at least one leg?" Good enough.

So.. there you have it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
mother fucker you ever not masturbated for a month?

Day 0 - Wow. I feel like a machine. Everything makes sense. Women are people, too.
Day 3 - All women become slightly more attractive.
Day 7 - Cant help but keep checking them out. I am passively swiping right on various apps.
Day 15 - "she have 2 hands? at least one leg?" Good enough.

So.. there you have it.
Haha funny and alot of truth to it but I don't do ugly broads breh. Too many good looking women that give it up for free to be jumping on grenades. Aside from that we talking about a man with alot of money that could afford to buy any piece he wanted.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He didn't need to drug and rape to get his way with most women because of his stature. These allegations along with some of his comedy material may lead you to believe that he is guilty.
You make two reasonable statements. With that said, with this specific woman in question, he didn't deny giving her the pills- he could have very easily denied it as there was no scientific/ medical documentation or report to prove he gave her pills besides her word. He claimed the sex was consensual.

Now, I'm sure many rapists use that defense, but that doesn't in any way mean that every man who is accused of rape and claims the sex was consensual is guilty of rape. Some women do lie. I have witnessed men beome a victim of false rape allegations and had them dismissed, and we know by the innocence project and other sources of men being freed for being imprisoned by crimes they did not commit.

The first time this specific case went to trial, it was a mistrial. This time what got Bill Cosby convicted was testimony from other alleged rape victims, not the facts of this specific case.

Witch trials, that is what I have a problem with. This woman, in my opinion is out for financial gain- it's coming.

Jan 31, 2008
Ok, lets say he didn't rape any of these women.

What do you guys think about the fact that he admitted to drugging at least one of them with a sedative? Just another day on the cosby couch?

I read an article about this case and one of the jury members (the youngest) said he made his decision based on the fact that bill cosby admitted do doing this.

Feb 19, 2015
cosby bein a rapist been a well known fact in hollywood circles tho

none of his black contemporaries came to him s defense.. people knew what he was up to. Paul Mooney did an interview on Howard Stern, and he acted like he knew what Bill Cosby was up to.

He starts at 4:45 and talks about slipping a mickey at 5:10 this is in 2006

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DgITBTp8WhA[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6_5WGcFzYo[/ame]

cant defend him if the people closest to him knew he wasn’t shit

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Bill Cosby's lawyers want woman to testify that Constand planned to fabricate allegations - Philly

Bill Cosby's lawyers want woman to testify that Constand planned to fabricate allegations
Updated: JANUARY 25, 2018 — 7:49 PM EST

As they prepare for his April retrial, Bill Cosby’s lawyers have again asked to introduce testimony that his accuser, Andrea Constand, allegedly told a coworker years ago that she could earn money by making false sexual assault allegations against a famous person.

In a pretrial motion filed Thursday in Montgomery County Court, the defense sought Judge Steven T. O’Neill’s permission to call Marguerite Jackson, who worked with Constand at Temple University a year or two before Constand says Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her at his Cheltenham home.

Jackson said she worked as an academic counselor for Temple’s women’s basketball team while Constand was the team’s operations manager, according to an affidavit from Jackson filed by Cosby’s lawyers.

In it, Jackson said she was on a trip with the team and sharing a hotel room with Constand in Rhode Island when they saw a news story on television about a prominent person accused of drugging and sexually assaulting women. Jackson said Constand told her that something similar had happened to her but that she had not reported it to police.

When pressed by Jackson, according to the affidavit, Constand responded that she had not actually been assaulted but that “I could say it happened, file charges, and get money to go to school and open a business.”

Jackson’s affidavit does not say specifically when the conversation occurred, although Cosby’s lawyers contend it was in January or February of 2003 or 2004.

Prosecutors say Cosby assaulted Constand in January 2004.

O’Neill blocked Jackson’s testimony at the June trial, which ended in mistrial when the jury deadlocked. Cosby’s new lawyers — Sam Silver, Thomas Mesereau, Kathleen Bliss, and Becky James — said in Thursday’s filing that Jackson is crucial to their case because her testimony discredits Constand.

"Her statement established a motive to fabricate such a story, specifically that it could enable her to get money to pay for school and to open a business,” they wrote.

During the trial, Constand testified that she did not know Jackson, but defense lawyers were not permitted to ask more probing questions.

In the closing days of the trial, Cosby’s publicist Andrew Wyatt read Jackson’s suppressed statement to a throng of reporters, one of several pieces of evidence he cited in a bid to contend the trial had been rigged.

Jackson works as an assistant director of advising at Temple, according to the university’s website. Messages left at her office late Thursday were not returned.

Cosby’s lawyers also claim that prosecutors improperly failed to disclose that they had talked to Jackson before the trial. A spokeswoman for District Attorney Kevin R. Steele declined to comment Thursday evening and said prosecutors had not yet reviewed the motion.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
cant defend him if the people closest to him knew he wasn’t shit
This isn't true. Once you are accused of rape, molestation, woman beating, etc, the public always distances themselves from you and looks at you sideways. Even after if you are found not guilty, the damage will always remain and people will always have in their minds a question of trust about you. This is how society has been trained on these issues. Everyone is guilty of these crimes until proven innocent, but we can never look at them the same regardless, because the allegation has already tarnished our Outlook and opinion of said person.

Once again, I am not saying Bill Cosby never did anything that may have been illegal with another woman. I am saying this conviction was more than likely bullshit. You don't have to like Bill Cosby to believe that and you most certainly do not have to know him.

Last edited: