DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters
Feb 19, 2015
The reason Face-Me @Face-Me changed his tune Gabe505 @Gabe505

naaah, I always thought this clown was a fruitcup and he been beggin for them pics for a minute now, check the files.

I still think theres not enough activity here to be bannin people...just find it funny that gabe voted to ban him and then lets him stay.

sugar in the tank on 1000.

His mom is hot!
also my real life voice is hella deep lol..
the only reason you think my joker imitation sounds homo... is because i've heard a lot of people say the Dark Knight Joker seemed homo to them.. i am copying him..
it's called acting.. lol ha ha ah ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I don't talk like that when I order fries or something..

but think what you want.. i still love your mom so .. lol

Honestly love his mom..
but LAMB would never accept me as his father..
so it is a love that can never be... just when I finally met a real woman in this day and age.

OH well you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs! ha ha ah aha ha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i will post pics of my ex.. no non naked.....
there is one ex cougar with huge tits i would post. but no way to transfer boobs pics
from old phone.. her boobs were fucking huge lots of fun to suck on and play with ... i love big boobs. they are great toys! ha ha aha ha ha ah ah ahhaaaa

Feb 19, 2015
His mom is hot!
also my real life voice is hella deep lol..
the only reason you think my joker imitation sounds homo... is because i've heard a lot of people say the Dark Knight Joker seemed homo to them.. i am copying him..
it's called acting.. lol ha ha ah ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I don't talk like that when I order fries or something..

but think what you want.. i still love your mom so .. lol

everyone believes you

Apr 25, 2002
lol at begging for soemone to be banned.
Ain't no one beggin.

Gabe asked for someone to put it up for a vote.

And the people spoke - 60/40 split. 43 votes.

Don't be butt hurt that another troll is facing their deserved fate.

But I get it - trolls stick together.

Like another person said - if dude just acted normal and got rid of the bullshit - ain't no one would want a ban. But he can't just be normal - needs to troll. I have never advocated to ban someone who is being themselves - even if it's annoying as fuck. But the fake joker personality shit is on some whack pre-puberty childish shit. Take a look in the mirror and ask why you would support that.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ain't no one beggin.

Gabe asked for someone to put it up for a vote.

And the people spoke - 60/40 split. 43 votes.

Don't be butt hurt that another troll is facing their deserved fate.

But I get it - trolls stick together.

Like another person said - if dude just acted normal and got rid of the bullshit - ain't no one would want a ban. But he can't just be normal - needs to troll. I have never advocated to ban someone who is being themselves - even if it's annoying as fuck. But the fake joker personality shit is on some whack pre-puberty childish shit. Take a look in the mirror and ask why you would support that.
I see you wrote a lot but all I hear is "waah waah waah"