DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters
Apr 5, 2016
Stop fucking around. Mixerr @Mixerr is my real life friend and we talk a lot on IG about reviews and debates about the weather in texas an stuff. You guys are haters. Ban anyone who wants to talk shit about Mixerr.
Thank you, and I look forward to our next correspondence !

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sicx kid messaged me on IG because I commented on Mixerr's review about Sicx or something like that. I can't remember, but he was angry that Mixerr said some incorrect stuff about one of the albums that was either released or not released (I don't remember or care). I had to explain that Mixerr was autistic and he was just like "oooh, that makes sense now thanks"

Feb 19, 2015
lmao Gabe505 @Gabe505 voted yes but lets him stay cuz he feel sorry. dude is making this forum seem like a place for the mentally handicap. bad look folks.

the reason this guy hides behind a mask and doesn't wanna be himself is because he's a homosexual.

pretty obvious, just listen to the moistness in his voice when he slips up and the joker imitation starts to fade.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
good idea .. ban 3 of the 5 active members on this forum
The reason Face-Me @Face-Me changed his tune Gabe505 @Gabe505
Where is the pic of his mom and what's her screen name?
Does she look like Vicki Vale? Joker needs to talk to her!

ah ah aha ah ah ha ha ah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wow that is her? She is hot! do those numbers still work ?

Well hello beautiful!

ha ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and I got free burger coupons to
wait there is full body pics? i want to see!
post them!
I need to call her.. h ha h ah ah aha h ah ah h haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!