DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
I'm a firm believer major trolls should get bounced.

Half of you new booties weren't around before the trolls when this site was actually legit and had artists interacting, and was a great source for underground NorCal rap.

Now it's ran by 10-15 trolls. No real artists interaction. Artists don't want anything to do with this site.

Who cares I guess. It is what it is. But for sure ban me if this kid ain't banned.

Damn shame where this place has gone too since I started coming here in the late 90s.

Jul 12, 2002
the only thing I really hate is when he says "ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?". I don't think banning him will help or hurt anything, but I think he knows how the majority feels now...so it's not necessary
Ya that wasn't even funny the first time he said it and it just got annoying as fuck after he used that response randomly in every thread. He should just post with his regular personality instead of being "Joker" all the time. It's super played out after a couple years of it.

If he agrees to get rid of those unnecessary shit posts then I vote he can stay.

Jul 12, 2002
I'm a firm believer major trolls should get bounced.

Half of you new booties weren't around before the trolls when this site was actually legit and had artists interacting, and was a great source for underground NorCal rap.

Now it's ran by 10-15 trolls. No real artists interaction. Artists don't want anything to do with this site.

Who cares I guess. It is what it is. But for sure ban me if this kid ain't banned.

Damn shame where this place has gone too since I started coming here in the late 90s.
I agree with you to an extent but I'm not sure it would be much different if there were never trolls on here. The artists would still be gone due to social media taking over. Message boards don't have the appeal that they used to on the internet.

Apr 5, 2016
The artists would still be gone due to social media taking over. Message boards don't have the appeal that they used to on the internet.
this^^^

message boards don't have much to offer anymore...
siccness is not a place ppl can go to find the latest content and news.

other "urban culture" sites have grown exponentially over the last decade.
sites like worldstar, thisis50, xxxl, etc., they all have trolling... thats a shitty excuse for the decline of this website.

its simple provide content

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
This site has a vast majority of Bay Area Rap fans...
Today Philthy Rich and Mozzy dropped a new video; its on WSHH rn and nowhere to be found on BART

Hypothetically:
If a user has to go to another site to find the latest news/content AND can post comments in the discussion board, then why would they come here???
T @tortous is really good at posting new shit ...been meaning to salute him for that