DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr

gracias for that copy of "deer Hunter"

shit was garbo... but I still appreciate it...
At least someone believes me. I even talked to LA Chill (producer for Xorcist album) and he said it exists. He even helped Sicx by producing a few beats for that album.

Jun 16, 2017
I GOT A NIECE I KNOW IS YOUNGER THAN U THAT WILL RUN U 1 OR GET U ON WORLDSTAR IF U WANNA KEEP TAKIN SHOTS AT MIXERR...

A niece? I'm 28 years old and I'm a male. And I haven't Said anything about mixer personally. I've spoken to him before in the past as well. All I said about him was that he couldn't have reviewed "deer hunter"

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
And I never said it doesn't exists... it does... but everybody claiming to have it or heard it is bullshitting.. shitbwoulda been uploaded to the net by now... the shit. Is in the evidence room
lilsicx, LA Chill (Willie) told me he helped produce beats for the Deer Hunter album and 2 X-Raided albums on Black Market Records. We talked over the phone for 2 hours about him working with Sicx on that album. They'd be up all hours of the night working. I can't get into everything me and LA Chill talked about due to privacy concerns. LA Chill does not want me to reveal the specifics right now.
TA90011 @TA90011 Don't take everything too personally or seriously.