Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nope, my children don't believe in make believe breh, only reality and whats possible.

Says the guy who believes in the notion of witchcraft.

No offense, but you are full of a lot of shit. Like...a lot. 90% of the stuff you post is just misinformed, misguided, paranoid, on-the-edge-of psychotic bullshit.

Mar 18, 2006
I've got a story, yes I do believe in witchcraft/the supernatural. I was really naive in my early 20's. I moved in with a roommate who was a practicing wicca(or w/e u call it) without even knowing it. This bitch had a spellbook, black cats and all that shit. The cat always freaked me out and gave me the heeby jeebys.
1 night I was talkin on the phone in my room 1 night & the cat was in my room. I took that bitch out and SHUT the door, SOLID,SHUT. About 20 seconds later I'm under my sheets and the cat is scratching at my feet. No bullshit, door is shut and I don't have a window open either. Straight supernatural shit goin on. I was outta that place FAST.
I've had other run-ins with the supernatural but part of that is part of my culture being of Native-American descent, I'm more in touch with my natural surroundings then most. Anyhow, that shit ain't no joke.Watch who you're fuckin with!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Says the guy who believes in the notion of witchcraft.

No offense, but you are full of a lot of shit. Like...a lot. 90% of the stuff you post is just misinformed, misguided, paranoid, on-the-edge-of psychotic bullshit.
I believe in the notion of witchcraft? I believe words are spell casting in a sense, yes, you put negative energy and words out there you just might get negative results in return, you put positive energy and words out there you often receive positive results- all depends who is on the receiving end of it. Take for example at work you tell your boss "Look you little bitch do that shit your damn self," and see what effect that has on them lmao, then let us know how that works for you lmao. At the end of the day witchcraft is just a word, spell casting just words, misinterpretation is easy with the english language and the nonsensical history and manipulation of words along with their misuse- but people are easy to misguide such as yourself. In the military they teach hypnotism, are you now going to claim all hypnotism is fake because of stage actors even though it isn't? lmao Of course on the sicc, you just get a bunch of faggots such as yourself who failed at reading comprehension and jump to conclusions about others. Many of you don't understand science and the laws of energy I see, its ok you all can't be smart. Eh, no big deal, you ain't shit.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
cool story breh time:

first girl I ever fucked was into witchcraft ....her whole family was, even her parents.

we hit it on a pentagram rug with some red candles burning in the room blaring some weird ass death metal I never heard before ....I shit you not she said some crazy ass spell before I tapped that sweet witchcraft ass.

Her mom encouraged us to go upstairs and fuck & we were obviously just teens.

best freakiest shit ever.

cool story breh.
Witchcraft is hoggwash tho cuz i still skee skirted out on the witch beezy i popped my cherry with & if it was real I'd of been bounded by some spell or suffa.
summabitch, i just realized I have never had not ONE successful relationship with another hoe since fucking that damn witch.... she must have cursed me, come to think of it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I believe in the notion of witchcraft? I believe words are spell casting in a sense, yes, you put negative energy and words out there you just might get negative results in return, you put positive energy and words out there you often receive positive results- all depends who is on the receiving end of it. Take for example at work you tell your boss "Look you little bitch do that shit your damn self," and see what effect that has on them lmao, then let us know how that works for you lmao. At the end of the day witchcraft is just a word, spell casting just words, misinterpretation is easy with the english language and the nonsensical history and manipulation of words along with their misuse- but people are easy to misguide such as yourself. In the military they teach hypnotism, are you now going to claim all hypnotism is fake because of stage actors even though it isn't? lmao Of course on the sicc, you just get a bunch of faggots such as yourself who failed at reading comprehension and jump to conclusions about others. Many of you don't understand science and the laws of energy I see, its ok you all can't be smart. Eh, no big deal, you ain't shit.
haha you're funny dude..... serio tho. hahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing at you..