DMX looks/sounds like shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
Seriously sad to see.
I agree breh. There's having a death wish in life and then there's being a straight up addict. He is the latter.

I had a chance back in 1999 (i think) to chop it up backstage with him at the Hard Knock Life tour in Vancouver, Canada. Real humble dude but even back then he was on that hype. His set was weak, i don't think he performed one song from what i remember, he just came out and did his whole prayer routine

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
probably destroyed his larynx smoking crack or meth or both

he must be hitting that shit way too hard
I could imagine him taking some monster pulls. I'd be nervous to kick it with X.

This is from a few years ago, but he looks like hell here too..super awkward energy in this room lol:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I could imagine him taking some monster pulls. I'd be nervous to kick it with X.

This is from a few years ago, but he looks like hell here too..super awkward energy in this room lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJBLtNzgCs
For real man... could you imagine eating some shrooms then being stuck around someone like that? With their subliminal thoughts breaking through the surface and actually being said out loud, all these violent thoughts about attacking people and robbing people and biting people combined with that negative weird energy radiating off of them? Shit would be the worst trip ever that shit would end badly for one of us lol (probably me). I usually read between the lines, i listen to like 65% of what someone is saying out loud, then the other 35% is what theyre syaing with their body and what they're actually trying to say if that makes sense, and all I'm getting from him talking to that guy is "i dont like you" "I want to attack you" "I want to rob you" "I want to kill you" "I dont want you competing with my rap career" on shrooms or even if i was really drunk that shit would be terrible