DJ QUIK & MC EIHT! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Long time coming. I remember 10yrs ago quik extened his hand on a track "u's a gangsta" and left it at that. 10yrs ago that would have been great for the west if they collabed. Now its a lil late but I think they could still make sum cool shit. So i m glad to see 2 vets with a bad history come together. May not look like it but for the west that is almost jayz nas calibur beef squash...can't wait 2 hear sumthing..

May 1, 2003
Long time coming. I remember 10yrs ago quik extened his hand on a track "u's a gangsta" and left it at that. 10yrs ago that would have been great for the west if they collabed. Now its a lil late but I think they could still make sum cool shit. So i m glad to see 2 vets with a bad history come together. May not look like it but for the west that is almost jayz nas calibur beef squash...can't wait 2 hear sumthing..

I don't think it's late. Both have a worldwide fanbase. I think people would actually go out and buy a Quik and Eight collabo album. Just to have it in the collection and for the fact that it would be a rarity. Talk about an instant classic! I definitely would go out and purchase it. They both still got skills.

May 7, 2002
That "dollas and sense" track is classic though.. Quik got em with that "E.I.H.T now should I continue/Yea you left out the G cuz the G aint in ya" hahaha....