deliverance - bubba sparkx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that tracc is hot as hell. thanks 4 the positive feedbacc, i though 4 shure i would get nuthin but hate for my post.

to take ur guess further do u think the angle on tim's shoulder(we assume that it is him bubba is speaking on) is alyah?

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Humboldt High said:
to take ur guess further do u think the angle on tim's shoulder(we assume that it is him bubba is speaking on) is alyah?
no doubt. we just had bubba down for a performance date off of his promo tour. we had dinner with him and the reps and his folks. he's very down to earth and extremely articulate. not the stereotypical dumb southerner. a real cool cat.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
HOZIE said:
thats songs still gay...tha videos even stupider, they're runnin away n they dont even see'em hahhaahaah
HOW IS THAT SONG GAY????

CUZ THE DUDE ISNT TALKING ABOUT GANGBANGING AND KILLING PEOPLE SO IT CANT BE A GOOD SONG??????......

:rolleyes:

Jan 26, 2003
no i aint sayi itz whack cuz it aint bout gangs n killin n weed n shit. i listen to whatever sounds tight to me, but that songs juss comin wrong at me. straight up boring

Jan 26, 2003
i do listen to hella music..n not juss rap. n i do listen to tha lyrics, i dont juss bob my head cuz tha beats tight n shit. n i aint a follower where i juss listen to a song cuz everybody else does n think itz koo. but i really wasnt feelin that song

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
HOZIE said:
i do listen to hella music..n not juss rap. n i do listen to tha lyrics, i dont juss bob my head cuz tha beats tight n shit. n i aint a follower where i juss listen to a song cuz everybody else does n think itz koo. but i really wasnt feelin that song
alright maybe i just got the wrong impression by what u were saying.........my bad

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Humboldt High said:
on the last verse of the song he talks about his musical partner. any1 know who it is? i am guessing timbalin but he doesnt come out and say his name. any insight?

at the end of the song he says........so on my momma timmy....we shall have deliverance

Apr 25, 2002
"with my fishing pole and my bottle of 'shine"

I dont know, that line really gives me a sense of his journey. Its dope. Plus Im a fisherman, and I can relate about walking that trail with drank in hand, wandering, searching for a spot to stop and drop your line in. Metaphorical.

Maybe Im just reading to deep into the line, lol... this is the first time I been high in a year and a half!