The Deep web is sicc! fucked up shit down there

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
Dec 3, 2016
Dark/Deep web is just what google doesn't show when you search. It's not indexed.

Just don't get caught without encryption, otherwise the boys will be at your door... and it won't be the ones that your local Megan's law member is fond of.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yea theres alot of other shit poppin but why would i just announce it in public.. if you don't know about it you ain't meant to know about it period..

nothin against mentioning the dark web cuz who don't know that exist? most ppl are so dumb they don't even know how to get on it..

and w that said.. a mutha fucka could tell you what's going on but you still ain't gon have the understanding of how to use it..stay woke my friends lots of money out there learn how to go get it

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So what. It's not the internet that's twisted, it's humans that are (not some mythological devil, the real ones aka humans). None of this stuff is new, it has been going on since the dawn of man. While I don't necessarily condone fringe activity, it exists and will always exist until humans wipe themselves out, which they won't because they are roaches and the filth of the species will continue on. Btw the "dark web" existed before you could log on to [l]www.anything[.

Last edited: