Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
im assuming im not gonna get a prop from you reo :(

since your obviously such a hardcore street foo you should know when to keep your mouth shut when you dont have any idea what your talking about *street foo rule #1
mommy and daddy didnt bail you out?

tha article YOU posted is wrong?

if im missing sumn, go head and break it down then ...

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
my dad has paid my bail before. I don't understand what you're issue with that is reo @reo . In his words "that's a dads job".

thats not his job and a man shood be able to deal with the repercussions of his actions on his own... No matter how severe they may be..

Last edited:
Props: ballinnnn2010

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
mommy and daddy didnt bail you out?

tha article YOU posted is wrong?

if im missing sumn, go head and break it down then ...
Don't know why I'm even taking the time to prove anything to you or ellaborate but here goes nothing, yes my mom borrowed 20k from her boss and helped bail me out.

Other than the article I posted do you know anything about my life or the details of the case? I'm guessing you don't

I'm sorry that where your from your parents/parent wouldn't lift a finger to help save your life and the fact that mine did isn't gangster enough for you, I would however be curious on who besides chokeho could vouch for you on here and where you are from, you could at least post a pic of you so we can all be amazed by what gangster of the year looks like or at least all join it for a good community laugh, as much shit as I talk on here I have at least 20 reptible people on here that can vouch for me whole heartedly, where I'm from and where I'm at now I don't need to rely on the glory days of my past to earn e-stripes

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
yes my mom borrowed 20k from her boss and helped bail me out.
thats that...

other than the article i posted do you know anything about my life or the details of the case? I'm guessing you don't
dont realy care or need to... i know enuff...

I know u have a family that can provide those types of outs and opportunites for u... Bcuz u just proved it...

Other than that iknow u r like tha other 90% of this site and this country... Bcuz u r emulating a lifestyle that u werent forced to live...

U gotta pay like a gangster,,, if you wanna play like a gangster...

Props: Omnificent
Mar 24, 2006
reo, you don't know shit. stop actin' like you know people and how they're livin' when in actuality you don't got a fuckin' clue.

ain't nobody "forced" into anything either. you got free will don't ya?