Dead body found in Colorado River in Austin, Texas!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #666

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing a dead body. A body of a man in his 30s was found here in Austin, Texas. It was found floating in the Colorado River. The man was pronounced dead at the scene. He was no longer breathing! Austin PD is now investigating the cause of his death. The identity of the deceased man is yet to be released by the police. I hope Austin PD can bring some closure to the dead man's family. If you have any information on this case, please contact Austin police! I rate the Colorado River floating dead man, 5/5 *****!!!!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #666

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing a dead body. A body of a man in his 30s was found here in Austin, Texas. It was found floating in the Colorado River. The man was pronounced dead at the scene. He was no longer breathing! Austin PD is now investigating the cause of his death. The identity of the deceased man is yet to be released by the police. I hope Austin PD can bring some closure to the dead man's family. If you have any information on this case, please contact Austin police! I rate the Colorado River floating dead man, 5/5 *****!!!!!
whoa triple six tho? coincidence, I think not. something real sinister is among us friends.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
This is Michael Mixerr. For this news review, I will talk about Fubuki-class destroyers.

Fubuki-class destroyers were built for the Imperial Japanese Navy following World War I. These Fubuki-class destroyer ships were equipped with long range torpedoes and long range missiles. These ships were the most powerful destroyers in the world when they were in service. Fubuki-class destroyers were used in World War II. The destroyer ships had a well formidable weapons system prepared for attack. Most destroyer ships have been ordered to be scrapped, rebuilt, and modernized. Today destroyer ships are still used to this day.

Jun 11, 2004
Austin Police are investigating after a body was found floating in the water near the Pennybacker Bridge on Loop 360 in west Austin. A man, who is believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene. At this time, police say they do not know the person's identity, or the cause or manner of death. Stay with us for updates.

Read More at: Body Found Floating In Water Near Pennybacker Bridge - keyetv.com Austin News, Weather, Traffic KEYE-TV Austin - Top Stories

Mixer can we get a review on that murder? Was it hella clean or sloppy jalopy?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I could see it now.. the cops head to arrest Mixerr and he's in his driveway riding around in circles

in the basket of his Schwinn trike is a boom box playing

as the cops approach you hear the crackle of the police radios say another body has been found in the Colorado River, that makes 5.... out of 5***!!!.. the cops draw their guns, the camera fades out as it lowers to Mixerr's face,

the cops yelling at him to get down on the ground as the screen turns to black you hear gunshots and frantic calls of "officer down.. 1 officer down.. no no 2 officers down...." /end