Da Alkaholik Thread AKA What You Drinkin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
anyone been on that Hazy IPA hype? Or just the IPA can hype releases, West Coast style or New England style is the shit rite now. They dont taste hella heavy and hoppy like sierra nevada...

Here is some of the recent FIRE!

Attachments

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I haven’t drank n about 100 days. I wasn’t handling biz the way I shoulda been so I decided to quit drinkin.
That's dope breh, I went dry for about 4 years, not even partook in the sensi during that stretch.....but I've returned to taking the edge off here and there for a lil while now....

Dec 26, 2004
I like Modelo Negra, Modelo Michelada and Corona Familiar. A friend got me into IPA's about a year now, so I'm trying a lot of brands and even local beers when I travel. So far Im into Sierra Nevada and Stone, anybody recommend anything along those 2 would be great. I couldn't handle Lagunitas, too strong taste. Voodoo Ranger was too strong, I got the 8% or 9%, passed out quick lol

Jul 18, 2014
Fucked around and drank two fifths of crown apple and dr. Pepper got the furly ghost and thought it was a good idea to hopp on the roof of the whip. Fractured my collarbone and in a fucking sling lol too old for this shit Rip drizzle