Custom Air Max 1s Are Inspired by Kendrick Lamar’s Anti-Gang Message

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
WTF, in Drop it Like It's Hot (Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell), Snoop Dogg says "I keep a blue flag hanging out my back side, but only on the left side, yeah that's the crip side", but these shoes have the crip flag on the right shoe?!? WTF IS GOING ON
Haha I thought the same thing when I saw those on Twitter except I thought of this rap line. "Rips wear it on the left, damus wear it on the right" - Jayo Felony

May 2, 2002
I'd be surprised if those actually sold well. Something tells me they probably won't though. Who in their right mind would wear one RED shoe and one BLUE shoe? Do you realize how stupid you'd look? Not to mention if you already live in a gang infested neighborhood.

Apr 20, 2003
Your right side would be getting hit up by Nortenos and the left side would be getting fucked with by Surenos, your pretty much fucked wearing these.... straight up target

Apr 20, 2003
These might be possible for some Black gangs holding a truce but NOT for Mexican gangs..... Like Gimme stated, why not make em with both colors together. Guess Kendrick wants to try and stop gang violence with each color on different shoes lol, another NOT happening!

Last edited: