COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Jail Officer Beats Tiny Inmate to Death

Dec 13 • A Paradigm Shift, Government Watch, Videos • 106 Views • 10 Comments
Share1.1K 0 Tweet22 Share1 2 Share1.2K

NORTH CAROLINA Wake County detention officer Markeith Council is being charged with voluntary manslaughter after killing an inmate. The departed, Shon Demetrius McClain had been in custody just over two weeks due to the misdemeanor charges: possession of drug paraphernalia and drinking alcohol in public. McClain was 40-years-old and a mere 119 lbs.

The footage deptics the 290 lb officer repeatedly slamming McClain onto the floor like a rag doll. McClain passed away 13 days after the altercation from blunt force trauma to the head and neck.

McClain reportedly confronted Council accusing him of nearly crushing his hand in the cell door. Council testified that McClain struck him in the jaw, although the footage clearly depicts Council acting first when he shoves the inmate off his feet prior to any other physical contact.

During his cross-examination Wednesday, Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby focused on the physical differences between the men. Willoughby asked Council whether he considered subduing McClain by sitting on him, rather than slamming him to the ground.

“Why did you throw him down the second time?” the prosecutor asked. “You know that at that point, throwing him down was going to hurt him.”

Council replied: “I didn’t think to hurt him. I was thinking about getting him off of me.”

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Charges dropped against brothers in video of questionable excessive police force

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -

The assault charges against two brothers seen fighting with Detroit Police officers in surveillance video have been dropped.

It all started when Tywonn Mitchell, 20, and Naybon Moore, 26, were driving to Grandy's Coney Island back in May. They say that's when Detroit police officers began profiling them, tailing their car.

The brothers pulled into the restaurant and the police car backed away, so they thought everything was fine.

But then the officers followed them into the Coney Island, and asked to see their IDs. The brothers asked to know what they had done wrong (as you can hear in the video).

That's when one of the brothers flipped his hands, and it turned into a full-on brawl.

After an investigation of the video, the Detroit Police Department deemed this use of force appropriate and reasonable, and the brothers were charged with assault.

However, one week and two days after this story aired on Fox 2, the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office announced the charges have been dropped against Moore and Mitchell.

Mitchell is approaching his Junior year at Madonna University, studying criminal justice. He knows this experience is one he'll never forget, and will guide impact career for the rest of his life.

Mitchell also has a message for the two officers: "I forgive them and I don't hold any grudges for them. I hope they learned their lesson."

Read more: UPDATE: Charges dropped against brothers in video - Fox 2 News Headlines

Feb 8, 2006
"At any time, police may approach a person and ask questions. The objective may simply be a friendly conversation; however, the police also may suspect involvement in a crime, but lack "specific and articulable facts"[4] that would justify a detention or arrest, and hope to obtain these facts from the questioning. The person approached is not required to identify himself or answer any other questions, and may leave at any time.[5] Police are not usually required to tell a person that he is free to decline to answer questions and go about his business;[6] however, a person can usually determine whether the interaction is consensual by asking, "Am I free to go?"[7][8]"

Jun 5, 2004

Charges dropped against brothers in video of questionable excessive police force

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -

The assault charges against two brothers seen fighting with Detroit Police officers in surveillance video have been dropped.

It all started when Tywonn Mitchell, 20, and Naybon Moore, 26, were driving to Grandy's Coney Island back in May. They say that's when Detroit police officers began profiling them, tailing their car.

The brothers pulled into the restaurant and the police car backed away, so they thought everything was fine.

But then the officers followed them into the Coney Island, and asked to see their IDs. The brothers asked to know what they had done wrong (as you can hear in the video).

That's when one of the brothers flipped his hands, and it turned into a full-on brawl.

After an investigation of the video, the Detroit Police Department deemed this use of force appropriate and reasonable, and the brothers were charged with assault.

However, one week and two days after this story aired on Fox 2, the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office announced the charges have been dropped against Moore and Mitchell.

Mitchell is approaching his Junior year at Madonna University, studying criminal justice. He knows this experience is one he'll never forget, and will guide impact career for the rest of his life.

Mitchell also has a message for the two officers: "I forgive them and I don't hold any grudges for them. I hope they learned their lesson."

Read more: UPDATE: Charges dropped against brothers in video - Fox 2 News Headlines
Hahaha that niggaz name is Taiwan