Club Pulse in Orlando....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Not edgy enough I guess since its gay pride month, 100 lives outweigh everything else, forget the word inclusion if it doesn't fit the "agenda."
All lives matter right?
smh
Dude nobody really gives a fuck. IF they really gave a fuck they wouldn't show solidarity only when a tragedy occurs and a week later cast each other aside.
They are all so hypocritical, including the dead folks if they were still alive.

In no time we will all move past it and start flippin each other the bird, being prejudiced against one another, become homophobic again, completely deny people any validation for existing, and never want to meet anybody halfway or make compromises.

This is a big cosmic play taking place and there is so much comedy and tragedy and intricately woven storylines. Lots of work behind the scenes but all the viewers are only concerned with who should or shouldn't be wearing red.

Jan 2, 2006
You are entitled to hold that position, I can respect you and it, but I don't agree. In the 70's, before the so called "assault weapons" were in mass production commercially, at the average consumer level, the anti-gun movement focus was handguns (in some ways it is still included as a state level focus). The truth is all guns are assault weapons if they are used in an assault. First they will work on the ban of so-called assault weapons, then they will continue to move to hand guns. I, and many other citizens, are not okay with that. Every time this discussion is brought up I think about that UN sculpture at the NY HQ:

That is the real agenda, whether it is yours and everyone else that is pro "assault weapon" ban.

When THEY give up theirs I will think about giving up mine, and even then no one in their right mind should.
The last thing they will take away from you is the right to fight for your life
in my country(Denmark) you better be faster than a speeding bullet
Because you will go to jail if you defend yourself in anyway
The only right you have is to run for your life

Jan 31, 2008
...and vulnerability. We always see this word as a negative, and thats how we have been molded by our culture over the last few centuries. It supposed to make you a weak person and open to everything bad. Not the case.

Check this out if you got 20 mins to spare.

You have made a great point and I enjoyed that video. Thank you for linking it.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
nobody would be this interested in what gay people do unless they were most likely gay or had gay thoughts and feelings.

Anyway.. EDJ @EDJ Can you tell us is happening on the grounds there from your perspective?
51ST OF ALL,
YOUR NAME IS gARBAgE.
XNDLY,
WHY ARE YOU EVEN ADDRESSIN' ME?

Jan 31, 2008
51ST OF ALL,
YOUR NAME IS gARBAgE.
XNDLY,
WHY ARE YOU EVEN ADDRESSIN' ME?
We get it dude you are an IRL thug and you learned to type in prison. You came out of prison worshipping various letters and numbers n shit. We get it.

Anyway, I addressed you because most of us equate EDJ with "rapIst or FaG "
do you fucking say 51st of all in real life by the way?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHATEVER THE FUK AN IRL IS. AND FUK THE gARBAgE ASS WORD "THUg", N-E-BODY THAT USES IT, AND THE SQUARES AND WHITEMAN THAT USE IT AS A STEREOTYPE TO BRINg BLAK, BROWN, AND OTHER "MINORITIES" DOWN. I AIN'T NO PIECE OF SHIT, SCUM, OR WHATEVER YOU TRYIN' TO LOOK DOWN ON OR A WANNA-BE OR A gIMMIK. FOH
AND YOU DON'T gET IT. FYI

AND NO MOST OF YOU DON'T EQUATE ME TO THAT. MAYBE YOU NEW BOOTIES THAT CAME ON THE SICCNESS IN THE PAST 5 YEARS OR SO DO. THAT RAPIST OR A FAg POST WAS ONE OF MANY. YOU LUKY I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE OR DRIVE LIKE I USED TO CAUSE I'D BE ALL OVER THE SICCNESS RECTIFYIN' THE gARBAgE THIS PLACE HAS BECOME(NO DISRESPECT TO ALL THE OLDER HEADS THAT'S COO WITH ME).
AND FOR THE RECORD, OF COURSE I SAY 51ST OF ALL IN REAL LIFE. THIS 5-1 BLOK. STRAIgHT "H"S" ON MINE. IT'S A MONTBELLO THANg, YOU SHO THE FUK WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. AND IF YOU KNEW WHO I WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THIS. BUT I'M NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU. JUST SEEN YOU HAD MY NAME IN YOUR DENTAL. DO YOU HOMIE. I DON'T EXIST.

Jan 31, 2008
WHATEVER THE FUK AN IRL IS. AND FUK THE gARBAgE ASS WORD "THUg", N-E-BODY THAT USES IT, AND THE SQUARES AND WHITEMAN THAT USE IT AS A STEREOTYPE TO BRINg BLAK, BROWN, AND OTHER "MINORITIES" DOWN. I AIN'T NO PIECE OF SHIT, SCUM, OR WHATEVER YOU TRYIN' TO LOOK DOWN ON OR A WANNA-BE OR A gIMMIK. FOH
AND YOU DON'T gET IT. FYI
you talk like you are so outside of the social conditioning... as if you were somehow able to see the real way the world and its social constructs operate. But trust me dude, on this side of the conversation it is very clear how you are no different then the rest.
Instead of living for Allah you are living for whatever the dudes you looked up to growing up put into your head.
You got used up and now you walk around tryin to represent.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night EDJ.

AND FOR THE RECORD, OF COURSE I SAY 51ST OF ALL IN REAL LIFE. THIS 5-1 BLOK. STRAIgHT "H"S" ON MINE. IT'S A MONTBELLO THANg, YOU SHO THE FUK WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. AND IF YOU KNEW WHO I WAS YOU WOULD KNOW THIS. BUT I'M NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU. JUST SEEN YOU HAD MY NAME IN YOUR DENTAL. DO YOU HOMIE. I DON'T EXIST.
OK LISTEN. KEEP THIS SHIT for PEOPLE FROM MONTBELLO BECaUSE OUTSIDE OF MONTBELLO NO ONE CaRES aBOUT MONTBELLO

you are living small EDJ

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
you talk like you are so outside of the social conditioning... as if you were somehow able to see the real way the world and its social constructs operate. But trust me dude, on this side of the conversation it is very clear how you are no different then the rest.
Instead of living for Allah you are living for whatever the dudes you looked up to growing up put into your head.
You got used up and now you walk around tryin to represent.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night EDJ.

OK LISTEN. KEEP THIS SHIT for PEOPLE FROM MONTBELLO BECaUSE OUTSIDE OF MONTBELLO NO ONE CaRES aBOUT MONTBELLO

you are living small EDJ
YOU LIVE FOR "ALLAH" BUT YOU LABEL YOURSELF A "THUg"? HERE, ENLIgHTEN YOURSELF:

http://siccness.net/vb/f10/usin-word-thug-86981.html

AND IN THIS WIKCED FAKE ASS WORLD OF ILLUSIONS, THERE'S SO MUCH CONFUSION AND ONLY gETTIN' WORSE. I LOOK AT THE SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS.
AND I DON'T FOLLOW NOBODY. I AM MY OWN MAN. BAK IN THE LATE 80'S I HELP START MY HOOD. BUT I KNOW THE BANgIN' AND STREETLIFE AIN'T THE WAY. YOU SINgIN' TO THE CHOIR. TRY BEIN' INDIgHTED AND CONVICTED FOR RACCATEERIN' CHARgES ALL SIMPLY CAUSE YOU FROM THE HOOD.
AND AIN'T NOBODY USED UP. I REPRESENT THE HOOD CAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM ME, WHETHER I BECOME A PASTOR, BECOME PRESIDENT, OR WHATEVER. I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE AND I CAN INTEgRILY SAY THAT.

AND THE ONLY REASON I BROUgHT UP MY BLOK CAUSE YOU QUESTIONED THE WAY I EXPRESS MYSELF.(CLUELESS IN SEATTLE LOOKIN' MUTHA-FUKA LOL).

Jan 31, 2008
YOU LIVE FOR "ALLAH" BUT YOU LABEL YOURSELF A "THUg"? HERE, ENLIgHTEN YOURSELF:

http://siccness.net/vb/f10/usin-word-thug-86981.html
I disagree with everything you yelled about in that thread

AND IN THIS WIKCED FAKE ASS WORLD OF ILLUSIONS, THERE'S SO MUCH CONFUSION AND ONLY gETTIN' WORSE. I LOOK AT THE SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS.
AND I DON'T FOLLOW NOBODY. I AM MY OWN MAN. BAK IN THE LATE 80'S I HELP START MY HOOD. BUT I KNOW THE BANgIN' AND STREETLIFE AIN'T THE WAY. YOU SINgIN' TO THE CHOIR. TRY BEIN' INDIgHTED AND CONVICTED FOR RACCATEERIN' CHARgES ALL SIMPLY CAUSE YOU FROM THE HOOD.
AND AIN'T NOBODY USED UP. I REPRESENT THE HOOD CAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM ME, WHETHER I BECOME A PASTOR, BECOME PRESIDENT, OR WHATEVER. I HAD THAT EXPERIENCE AND I CAN INTEgRILY SAY THAT.

AND THE ONLY REASON I BROUgHT UP MY BLOK CAUSE YOU QUESTIONED THE WAY I EXPRESS MYSELF.(CLUELESS IN SEATTLE LOOKIN' MUTHA-FUKA LOL).
You said you follow no one and are your own man but in my experience it has always been that those who are the biggest followers expect those around them to not step out of line.
Your circle against pink shoes? CALL YOUR MAN OUT!
your circle against love and justice? CALL YOUR MAN OUT FOR BEING A FAg
your circle against da po'po? CALL THE MOTHER FUCKER A JBOEG AND A FAg

What I see is enslaved brethren telling his brother/sister to stay in line.
For instance, why do you care so much about gays? Why couldn't you just be indifferent? How could you be all about being your own man yet walk around tellin muthafuckas "dont use this name" "dont say that word" "dont live that lifestyle". Who the fuck are you or your block? Do you understand what I am saying? I am not coming at you personally because I don't know enough about you to come at you personallity, I am just pointing out to you how from this side of the conversation you seem a little hypocritical. You expect people who come from the other side of the world to give a fuck about shit you picked up from a random OG esé.
I know you aint that ignorant so dont play dumb about this shit.

If you were really your own man you wouldn't be carrying around the baggage of old people who came before you.
A man whose take on any stance can be anticipated and predicted is free only and ONLY in his delusion.

Last edited: